Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's With the All White Uniforms???

Hannibal_DK

What's with the white pants with the white shirts? The burgundy pants looked much better. Is this some kind of cheap cost savings measure? The Redskins have had one of the best uniform combinations in the league for the past twenty years. This new white on white looks awful. C'mon Dan, bring back the burgundy!

What's with the white pants with the white shirts? The burgundy pants looked much better. Is this some kind of cheap cost savings measure? The Redskins have had one of the best uniform combinations in the league for the past twenty years. This new white on white looks awful. C'mon Dan, bring back the burgundy!

LOL it has nothing to do with money, how would that save money anyway?

I think after the 3 loses in row, all in heart breaking fashion the team or Gibbs or both decided to do something different.

So they came out in all white just shake things up against the Rams and they won.

Like with most sports teams as any of you that ever played college sports know, when you do something like change a uniform and it works you stick with it, you feel it's lucky.

That is probably why they had the white on white again today. I wouldn't be shocked if they did it again vs Dallas.

i dont give a damn if they come out in burgandy and gold tootoos against the cowpukes as long as we win

we need to start focusing on more important things that what color pants these guys are wearing.......LIKE DALLAS !!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE MY FRIEND... :cool:

2 WHITE ON WHITE GAMES = 2 WINS

DONT BE SURPRISED IF WE BUST OUT THE BURGANDY ON BURGANDY NEXT SUNDAY AT HOME... :laugh: J/K BURGANDY AND WHITE WILL BE NEXT WEEK

I HAPPEN TO LIKE THE WHITE ON WHITE UNIFOMS. THEIR CLEAN AND REAL SHARP LOOKING WITH THE BURGANDY HELMENTS.

I may be wrong but I don't think we are 4-0 with the white on white.

We wore white on white in a home game vs the Giants in Spurriers last year and we lost that game.

Do you honestly think that (for you to even know that) shows that you pay just a LITTLE too much attention to what the boys have on during the games? I am really starting to worry about some of the guys on this board.....

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Do you honestly think that (for you to even know that) shows that you pay just a LITTLE too much attention to what the boys have on during the games? I am really starting to worry about some of the guys on this board.....

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry if your not capable of retaining such information but it dosen't take much to notice the Washington Redskins wearing all white uniforms and recall the games they did it.

Not to mention a loss to the Giants is memorable in its own right, so the fact that they had on all white that day isn't exactly hard to remember with it as well.

Seriously questioning my sexuality because I can remember the Redskins wearing all white is a bit childish.

Thanks Riggo. I agree. It also makes them looks like a bunch of painters or cooks. Years ago when I was in the Air Force, an officer walked by wearing all white. I learned if it wears brass salute it. A friend of mine was with me and he didn't salute. The officer turned and said, "Sergeant, don't they teach you to salute an officer?! It turned out he was a Canadian Air Force captain.

My friend threw up a salute and said quit innocently, "I'm sorry sir, I thought you were a cook."

True story. Bring back the Redskins and get rid of the Washington Cooks.

:wewantd:

i dont give a damn if they come out in burgandy and gold tootoos against the cowpukes as long as we win

we need to start focusing on more important things that what color pants these guys are wearing.......LIKE DALLAS !!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

We do? I didn't know any of us had to draw up game plans or break down film for the game.

Dang you are right, I better get in the training room tomorrow and get that sore ankle of mine checked out.

This makes about as much sense as the people that get mad at people for talking about games down the road saying, "stop looking ahead! we got a game this week!"

Last time I checked, a team never lost because the fans looked ahead or were discussing their choices in uniform.

We do? I didn't know any of us had to draw up game plans or break down film for the game.

Dang you are right, I better get in the training room tomorrow and get that sore ankle of mine checked out.

This makes about as much sense as the people that get mad at people for talking about games down the road saying, "stop looking ahead! we got a game this week!"

Last time I checked, a team never lost because the fans looked ahead or were discussing their choices in uniform.

I understand that we are not going to play a vital role in putting together coach's game plan this week. Having said this, does this discussion honestly not seem a little silly? I am not insinuating that you are gay....but I am flat out telling you that this is the type of discussion my girlfriend has with her friends after we go to a sportsbar and watch a game. The guys talk about what happened during the game -- and their GF's talk about whether or not they liked the uniforms.....just a fact

I understand that we are not going to play a vital role in putting together coach's game plan this week. Having said this, does this discussion honestly not seem a little silly? I am not insinuating that you are gay....but I am flat out telling you that this is the type of discussion my girlfriend has with her friends after we go to a sportsbar and watch a game. The guys talk about what happened during the game -- and their GF's talk about whether or not they liked the uniforms.....just a fact

All I did was say I remember a game that we did lose wearing white on white in responce to someone saying we were 4-0 wearing the white on white.

I didn't say a word about liking or disliking the uniform choice or anything like that. I could care less what they wear.

All I did was say I remember a game that we did lose wearing white on white in responce to someone saying we were 4-0 wearing the white on white.

I didn't say a word about liking or disliking the uniform choice or anything like that. I could care less what they wear.

Well then, we agree. My apologies...:cheers:

Ironic thing is, when I get dressed for a game I am particular as hell about my own uni, wristbands, socks, cleats etc etc etc -- I just don't care what other people wear.

The only reason I care is because they don't look like the Skins in the whiteys .. they look like a bunch of nurses! The darker colors evoke more fear in the opponent. The whiteys make them look like they are going to apply bandages and empty bedpans!

Another thing while we're on the topic: Why do we say year in/year out that

our colors are "burgundy and gold" when since the 60s, we are burgundy and yellow?! Can we get an actual gold on our unis for a change?! See: the Lams.

Archived