Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How good would Boldin look in burgandy and gold?

GSF

Boldin was the best cardinal on the field today and he would look great in Redskin burgundy! Betts and a 1st rounder should get a trade done. I like Fitzgerald as well!

I don't think that Betts and a first rounder would do it. Especially since it would have to be a first rounder from '07. I think you're on the right track though. Whatwould it take to get Boldin? Betts plus multiple picks?

I think the Cardinals will just keep him, look how well we are doing with 1 good wide reciever. I think they like the idea of having Fitz and Boldin.

For whatever reason they can't run the ball. I don't follow the Cards so I don't know if its their line or if Arrington just isn't good.

If the Cards were to do anything, they would probably try to find a way to get Bush in this years draft.

I think the Cardinals will just keep him, look how well we are doing with 1 good wide reciever. I think they like the idea of having Fitz and Boldin.

For whatever reason they can't run the ball. I don't follow the Cards so I don't know if its their line or if Arrington just isn't good.

If the Cards were to do anything, they would probably try to find a way to get Bush in this years draft.

You are most likely correct about the Cards keeping Boldin, but man would he be a huge addition to our offense.

so funny i had him on my team on nfl2k5 he was a beast.

wow... thats scary... so did I... also had Santana, that duo worked for me.

On the other note, I dont think the Cardinals would trade him, I think they'll try for a RB in the draft rather than trade one of their key playmakers

The guy is like TO minus the bad attitiude. He would be the perfect complement to Moss. Who do we trade to the Cards for this guy? Betts? Lavar? Ramsey?

You need all three in a trade for a reciever like him #1.

#2 you need a QB that can see someone other than a checkdown reciever after 2.0 seconds in the pocket to pass it to him. :laugh:

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:wewantd:

You all do realize that (as young has he is) Boldin has an extensive history of major knee problems and hasnt come close to playing a complete season? I love his physical style of play but he is a big gamble from a health standpoint.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I was thinking about that...if they were going to trade Boldin to anybody it would be someone with the #1 or #2 pick so that they could get Bush. But I highly doubt they would get rid of him...I mean; he's a monster.

And don't forget, we could have had him. We took Taylor Jacobs with the 44th overall pick, the Cards took Boldin with the 54th pick....thanks Steve. :doh:

Archived