Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We ain't Dallas; and you ain't JR..........

D'KanSkinFan

I hope we pull "out" the, uh, whats it called, stops?! We need to do more than run, run, pass, kick...............what happened? Last week was beyond today? Did we forget??????????????????

Dallas is "b'laudin and we are the "Seals"; hope to see some action, kinda like last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know how we won today; Mark, hope your thumb is better, if not, if not................lets see Campbell............................Don't want, run, run, pass, kick...................."Nothin' personal Clinton, but hon, they are on you like monkey on crack....................................

Go Skins.......................playoffssssssss...........:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :wavetowel :jump: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :allhail: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :cop: :feedback: :chiefsuck :cardsuck: :brownsuck :billsuck:

I dont see how so many redskin fans are so confident about winning next week. We struggled against the cardinals today who suck. The cowboys are a good team and will do much better against our run then the cards or rams. I seriously hope they still havent learned to defend that pass play to moss.

I dont see how so many redskin fans are so confident about winning next week. We struggled against the cardinals today who suck. The cowboys are a good team and will do much better against our run then the cards or rams. I seriously hope they still havent learned to defend that pass play to moss.

We need another deep threat or receiver that can take advantage of all the attention Moss is getting. I'm by no means confident about this one but I know Im gonna be hyped up for it.

There are other ways to win the ball game (Punt Return). Cowboys D will double gaurd Moss and all the other WRs. Our only hope is: ((Portis OR Punt Return) + Defense holding up the lead [if any]) OR a "Miracle". IF and only "IF", we play the way we did today against the Cards. This is it people! Form here on, we are going WIN all the way, or... AAAAAAAA... I don't wanna think about it.

Caoch JG!! Can ya hear? Please tell us the plan :(

Man some of yall must have bumped your heads. Jason Campbell with PLAYOFFS on the line? If Brunell cant go I definately want Ramsey in

If Campbell were to play there could be an example of the "Ryan Fitzpatrick Effect".

The Cowboys won't have any real film on him and he could have a big day. But still, I wouldn't want him playing in front of Ramsey if Brunell was out.

Archived