Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles-Giants Rivalry as Big as Skins-Cowboys?

footballhenry

theyre all pretty even, between the nfc east teams. everyone hates each other. except, everyone hates the cowboys the most.

rivalries are something the media pumps up depending on how succesful the two teams are at the given time. with all the nfc east teams competitive right now, all the games mean more. the last few years, they didnt cuase the eagles owned the division. theres no proof that skins/cowboys is bigger than eagles/cowboys or giants/skins.

Nah the Giants vs Eagles rivalry is not as big as the Skins vs Cowboys I dont think. Hell as a Giants fan I enjoy nothing more then beating the Cowboys. If I had a hit list it be #1Cowboys #2-Eagles #3-Redskins. I think every NFC east team hates the Cowboys the most matter of fact. The Cowboys seem to hate the Redskins the most in return so by my logic that would make the Cowboy vs Redskins game the biggest rivalry in the east.

Priceless.

Go watch.

Witten had Johnson beat bad and he held him.

Period.

Witten probably shouldve held onto the ball anyway, but it doesnt take away the clear hold on him.

Your right on that. However, on your last drive Keyshawn pushed off and didnt get called on it he got the first down on that play (3rd and long). Dallas has more calls go their way then any other team I keep up with, this and the media atention of years past probally has more to do with my hatred for your team then the rivalry.

Priceless.

Go watch.

Period.

Witten probably shouldve held onto the ball anyway, but it doesnt take away the clear hold on him.

Contact within 5 yards...not holding.

Only in Dallas will you get a call like that with the game on the line.

Without the ref, you lose.

Priceless.

Go watch.

Period.

Witten was within five yards, and he cut sharp after contact, making it look like he was being held... it was a cheesy call, especially after the play before #79 bulldogged Jared Allen preventing a sack (see pic)... and the refs let it go.

77504ca8.jpg

Your right on that. However, on your last drive Keyshawn pushed off and didnt get called on it he got the first down on that play (3rd and long). Dallas has more calls go their way then any other team I keep up with, this and the media atention of years past probally has more to do with my hatred for your team then the rivalry.

Go check the game stats.

Penalties:

KC : 3 for 17 yards

Dallas 5 for 45 yards

They called 4 holdings on us.

They called 1 holding on KC.

Enough said.

Witten was within five yards, and he cut sharp after contact, making it look like he was being held... it was a cheesy call, especially after the play before #79 bulldogged Jared Allen preventing a sack (see pic)... and the refs let it go.

77504ca8.jpg

Just stop Bubba.

It was the right call.

A ballsy call to make by the refs at that juncture, no doubt.

But the right call nonetheless.

It wasnt illegal contact. It was holding. And it was at or beyond 5 yards.

As if that matters anyway.

Bottom line is that the hold greatly effected Wittens route.

I didnt read anything about KC saying it was a "cheesy" call.

Contact within 5 yards...not holding.

Only in Dallas will you get a call like that with the game on the line.

Without the ref, you lose.

He was held. Period.

Within 5 yards or not, he was blatantly held and it effected his route, and ultimately, the play.

Whether its the first play in the game or the last, it was the right call.

But man, thank goodness the ref is on our team, we wouldnt have won without them. :rolleyes:

Archived