Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Redskins and Playoffs. (MEGA MERGED)

GoRedskins11

both the giants and the cowgirls are on the ropes right now.... forget the wildcard. we can still take the division if giants and cowboys lose today... next 3 games.... cowboys giants at home.. then philly away.....we win all 3 and tie with giants with records, we would be on top of giants cause we have more wins thruout our division.. GO SKINS..... ONE GAME AT A TIME>>!!!!!@

will 8-8 or 9-7 get in? or will we have to win out.

8-8 will definitely not get you in. 9-7 is a stretch too. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out all of the scenarios at this point. The best thing you can do is worry about the next game against the Cowboys.

We, won, but our playoff hopes are diminishing quickly. There are only 3 weeks left in the season. Minnasota won, Tampa won, and Dallas won. I also don;t see the falcons losing tomorrow. So our time is running out. And we still are to blame. We lost some critical games in the middle of the season. I mean look at this: the dolphins beat the chargers, but we can;t? THen the Jets beat the Raiders but we can;t. And the Cowboys beat the cheifs but we can;t? We shot ourselves in the butt with those losses a few weeks back. But joe gibbs did say that with win today, good things will happen in our schedule. Still possible, but we're running out of time.

I am very excited and relieved that we got the victory today, but if you look at the rest of the scores every single team that we needed to lose has won (with the exception of Pittsburgh beating Chicago which is cool, but not a huge help). I know "we control our own destiny" if we win out but it would be nice to get just a little help.

:dallasuck

We, won, but our playoff hopes are diminishing quickly. There are only 3 weeks left in the season. Minnasota won, Tampa won, and Dallas won. I also don;t see the falcons losing tomorrow. So our time is running out. And we still are to blame. We lost some critical games in the middle of the season. I mean look at this: the dolphins beat the chargers, but we can;t? THen the Jets beat the Raiders but we can;t. And the Cowboys beat the cheifs but we can;t? We shot ourselves in the butt with those losses a few weeks back. But joe gibbs did say that with win today, good things will happen in our schedule. Still possible, but we're running out of time.

Thanks. Because we were all unaware of all that.

Now we know.

Archived