Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell for Pro Bowl!!!

craig19406

at least he cut off the turnovers the second half and ade jimoh failed to get burnt and made a good tackle on fitz

True...but what did he do? I would feel better about him cutting out the turnovers as long as he moved the ball downfield, but he didn't take any shots. He just stopped passing over 8 yards.

Brunell did get my vote for the probowl, and I don't take it back, in fact if you look at the other QB's in the NFC East this year you will see that they had worse games and they didn't manage to get the win like the Skins did today....

I feel we were fortunate to have Brunell have his off day on a day where our Defense was rocking so hard also.

You know, two of the those interceptions aren't even his fault. If it's tipped by the receiver, how is it the quarterbacks fault?

This is very true, these haters just need someone to blame, brunell is an easy target for them. The 2nd interception looked to me that cooley missed his route. Hey, brunell had a bad game, but keep in mind, before todays game, he has had the fewest int's in the NFL. I will say they tried to force some throws like some of you on here are always ****ing about doing.....well, there ya go, you got your forced throws today....ya like it?

Guest LavarFanatic

dude you are 35 years old and yet still complaining about players and not realizing that our team achieved the most important thing, the "W"

Brunell did get my vote for the probowl, and I don't take it back, in fact if you look at the other QB's in the NFC East this year you will see that they had worse games and they didn't manage to get the win like the Skins did today....

I feel we were fortunate to have Brunell have his off day on a day where our Defense was rocking so hard also.

Brunell has has off days the past few games, though he hasn't turned the ball over too much lately until today.

He will need to be back to Probowl form though, for the rest of the season. Or at least he has to play a little below it maybe.

Brunell did a wonderful job for us earlier in the season and we are all grateful for that. Here over the last month or so he's started to look tired and his stats certainly reflect that.

I wonder how bad the injury to his hand is. If he was somehow unable to play, I think Ramsey is our starter against Dallas.

what? the redskins have a bad game (i.e. we lose) and you're allowed to analyze how the team could have done better but when we win you can't say anything against anybody?

stop blindly defending brunell and admit that *he* nearly cost us the game today inspite of how our defense was playing.

Last time I checked this is a team game. Brunell had a bad game, but that is how it goes sometimes. Playcalling is the Achilles heal of our offense, for pete's sake, Brunell played most of the second half with busted hand. The only beef I have with Brunell right now is it seems he is forcing passing more and has lost the great touch he had earlier in the year. What I do know is we still have a chance for the playoffs and we need to hope our guys are at least reasonably healthy against Dallas because it is going to be a punishing, physical game. :2cents:

what? the redskins have a bad game (i.e. we lose) and you're allowed to analyze how the team could have done better but when we win you can't say anything against anybody?

stop blindly defending brunell and admit that *he* nearly cost us the game today inspite of how our defense was playing.

Well said!!!

This is very true, these haters just need someone to blame, brunell is an easy target for them. The 2nd interception looked to me that cooley missed his route. Hey, brunell had a bad game, but keep in mind, before todays game, he has had the fewest int's in the NFL. I will say they tried to force some throws like some of you on here are always ****ing about doing.....well, there ya go, you got your forced throws today....ya like it?

How many fumbles has he lost this season? He leads the league in something... I am not a hater but I am just saying we need an upgrade...

:logo:

dude you are 35 years old and yet still complaining about players and not realizing that our team achieved the most important thing, the "W"

Believe me, I am grateful for the win. I was even more pleased that the defense put the game away. It was encouraging. I'm discouraged with Brunell because his performance has dropped off significantly the past month. I fear that his hand might be hurt more than he is letting on. I'm having flashbacks to last year when he looked terrible and it was attributed to his leg being hurt. I'm concerned.

When you graduate high school you might have a more mature response.

You know, two of the those interceptions aren't even his fault. If it's tipped by the receiver, how is it the quarterbacks fault?

What??? 2 of them there wasn't even a white jersey around.

I'm sorry but this guy is done. Stick a fork in him!

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy we won but it wasn't because of #8. I just was watching NFL countdown and watching the highlights and seeing other QB's making throws that I could never imagine #8 making.

If we go to the playoffs I don't see us winning if he can't throw for more then 150 yards. We got here on #26, #89 and our defense. :2cents:

Archived