Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dockery Comments Pre Game??

stoney26

Dickery Dickery Dok ...... He sucks and that's no shock . In fact Derrick Dockkery is the weak link on this OL and if they find a good left Guard in the offseason either through a trade up or Freeagency it should be a priority along with a Punter and a great pass rusher and we're there man . Carlos Rogers is getting very very good and I am impressed with Antonio Brown today too . If he can build on this success he would solve a lot of problems with special teams . I still think James Farris has great potential but is just not getting the chances . But then again who can with Brunell the choke monster at quarterback . I think it's time to be prepared to pull Brunell when he screws up and give Ramsey a chance . After all he never has had a good opportunity to work with good protection in front and let's review the past one second . Trent Green , Stan Humphries , Sage Rosenfeld for cripes sake . Are we going to develop another stellar performer for another team without giving him a real chance to be who he can be ? Brunell is sooooo scarey every time he throws a pass lately I cringe and he doesn't have the armstrength to get it out in front now for some reason . Maybe he's tired or maybe he's injured . Either way he should have the professional decency to pull himself out and give the team a chance to look at Ramsey again .

Spending a little too much energy I thing beating Dock around the head and shoulders for something we don't know he said. For that matter, what he may have said. And basing any judgement on what this announcing crew said is a bit.....generous.

Archived