Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Being Married To A Cowboys Fan!

melonhead1959

They say love is blind.....My wife is already on me about next week and the Dallas game.....I told her I have a big ol Redskins crying towel(from Ebay)just for you when the good guys win.....

Pray for me....it will be a long and brutal week.

Why do I keep her? well, she is a tremendous cook(we put out some killer pregame spreads) plus she is great at a lot of other things, not to be mentioned here. I just love her, even though I grit my teeth when I see that damned star...

Hail To The Redskins!:dallasuck

They say love is blind.....My wife is already on me about next week and the Dallas game.....I told her I have a big ol Redskins crying towel(from Ebay)just for you when the good guys win.....

Why do I keep her? well, she is a tremendous cook(we put out some killer pregame spreads) plus she is great at a lot of other things, not to be mentioned here. I just love her, even though I grit my teeth when I see that damned star...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

You are a better man than I. I couldn't do it.

I'm in the same boat and my daughter is a girls fan too. Thay are already starting to talk smack! But, keep the faith man!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck My wife is a cowgirls fan too. I have to put up with a lot of stuff around game time. But it makes my home interesting. I enjoy the debating. Luckily she lost her Emmitt Smith jersey before we were married so I do not have to put up with seeing her wear that. I have inundated her with redskins gear and I think I am finally wearing her down. I will say this much though, the way the cowgirls are treated on this site does not make her happy, oh well sweetheart. I tell her thats what you get as a fan of the cowdouches and then we rumble. I feel for you all who are in my position.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Friends and loyal Skins fans, I must admit too that I am married to a Dallas Cowboys fan. I will give her this, she has been a fan since the '70's. There is internal strife in my house from Aug. to Jan. every year. We went to the Monday Night game last year in DC for my birthday and our anniversary and I was pissed. We agreed to go to Dallas this year for the MNF for my birthday and our anniversary. She is still bitter about losing the "Homecoming" game. I wanted to piss on the star at the airport store in Dallas but she wouldn't let me. All of that to say, I wouldn't trade her for anything. Thank God she's not a Duke fan!

Dallas F'n sucks.:dallasuck

Friends and loyal Skins fans, I must admit too that I am married to a Dallas Cowboys fan. I will give her this, she has been a fan since the '70's. There is internal strife in my house from Aug. to Jan. every year. We went to the Monday Night game last year in DC for my birthday and our anniversary and I was pissed. We agreed to go to Dallas this year for the MNF for my birthday and our anniversary. She is still bitter about losing the "Homecoming" game. I wanted to piss on the star at the airport store in Dallas but she wouldn't let me. All of that to say, I wouldn't trade her for anything. Thank God she's not a Duke fan!

Dallas F'n sucks.:dallasuck

not being a duke fan is a plus... but her being a cowboys fan is much worse

You might want to bump up the fact that you love her before mentioning her cooking and "other stuff".....in case she reads the post....believe me it's not worth the headaches, "so, you married me for my cooking and not because you love me? What other stuff are you talking about? Are you talking about what we do in the bedroom? I can't believe you are telling these strangers about that! What else have you said? Blah blah blah :blahblah:

Believe me, I've been there.... :doh:

My wife is also a Dallas fan. Luckily the older she gets, the less she cares about football. I tell her all the time that she is secretly a skins fan. If it wasn't for her two brothers giving her grief, she would have switched over to support me. I told her before my daughter was born, that nothing witha Cowboys emblem would ever touch the skin of my little girl. She's pretty good about it, she suprises me sometimes and dresses the little one in some Redskins gear that I bought. The worst thing she ever did was hang a Cowboy flag that her aunt had given her on my house. When she came home it was gone, never to be seen again.

My wife is a fairweather, and it depends on the city we live in. Right now, we own a house outside Seattle, so the SeaChickens are the "greatest team ever!!!" She grew up in the San Francisco Bay area, and also lived in Raidertown, so I have to hear about those two losers, too.

But there's hope, brothers and sisters. Yesterday, she told me she wanted a Clinton Portis jersey for Christmas...

Archived