Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread:SKINS/cards

Blondie

Oh dear... Ade Jimoh as our nickel?

As forecasted by many in the preseason... We're incredibly thin at reciever and corner. Oi

The nerves are kicking in now, gearing up for 3+ hours of frustration... There's only been one game all season in which it was easy-watching. How it must feel to be a Colt fan?

Cmon Skinssss....

We need to run the ball and force our will upon these Cards. Time for Jansen and Co. to get "mad dog mean" and blow the Cards off the line so that Portis can do damage.

I hope that after reading and hearing this team "talk the talk" all week,that they actually come out and do it.:2cents:

I have no way of listening to it... Most radio streams don't work on my computer at school and I don't trust myself to cancel the subscription to Field Pass if I try the free trial...

Trust my young friend. Trust. Just once. If not, no worries. We'll remind you. :)

Wait. Hold on.

"We suck"

Cut_______

$%@$#%@# Playcallling sucks.

Run the damn ball.

Pass the damn ball.

That's it. Game over. ( normally used around the halfway mark of the 2nd qtr and on).

There we go. Just thought I'd get that out of the way. :silly:

:laugh:

You forgot: Joe Gibbs has lost it. You can't play that conservatively in today's NFL. Oh, and cut Walt Harris already.

For those (like me) doomed to streaming audio, I got this link from ktball74 last week: http://www.augustaoldies.com

It's working just fine right now. You may find that they play Christmas music during the commercials, and sometimes that overlaps some of the game action. But so far, this is the best free site I've found.

:logo: HTTR!:helmet:

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

The freakin' music during commercials on Field Pass are TERRIBLE hahahaha. Oh man. Oh well, beggars can't be choosey.

I love those commercials!!! They are so bad....they make me laugh. Get prepared to hear Dean Martin sing that same song EVERY commercial.

Archived