Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bmore fan wanna watch the game!!!!

Alldaz

What vid would u like me to release now for yall to see?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What vid would u like me to release now for yall to see?

• Sean Taylor.....(incomplete)
    • Clinton Portis....(complete with highlights up to wk 13)
    • Cooley.....(see above)

hey a huge favor but its not that hard.. some1 in the metro area , if you would be so nice to bless me with a webcam view of your television so i can watch the game too :cheers: living in Bmore , we aren't gettin the coverage today which makes me :doh::mad::(... but if some1 would be so nice to do that i'd greatly appreciate it..

aol-rob20399

msn-22039@msn.com

yahoo-porscheman1

ey spanishomelette_chat i put u on my list and requested to view your webcam.. the message i received is your webcam is not online presently.. im assuming it will be around 4 PM ?? :confused.. jus let me know.. no matta what i appreciate your assistance!!!

ey spanishomelette_chat i put u on my list and requested to view your webcam.. the message i received is your webcam is not online presently.. im assuming it will be around 4 PM ?? :confused.. jus let me know.. no matta what i appreciate your assistance!!!

It should be. I'm not spanishomelette though. I just used his webcam last week and this week ill be at my uncles watching the game. So he should be on around 4. But if not then your screwed.

Archived