Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Are Overrated

adamyesme1111

This thread is because i am tired of people all saying the most believable scenario is us to win all of our games except losing to New York, if there was any team we are gonna lose to, I would believe it to be Dallas.

I am probably going to get bashed for this one because everyone sees the Giants record and don't even consider the possibility that they are not as good as a team as the experts make them out to be. Even though some of their offensive states can be decieving considering the teams the Giants went up against, They still do have a good offence but not a a good TEAM, i mean come on, before the season no one would have guessed the Giants would be winning this many games, just by looking at their roster you would come to the conclusion that they wont win that many games. On the other hand if you looked at their schedule you would come to the conclusion that they COULD win many games.

They won against a strugglin Arizona team, which was struggling even more then they are currently, because they havent gotten used to having Kurt Warner as their qb. Giants won against the Saints, a game that was supposedly

@ the Saints but they have no real home for this season... and plus New Orleans is a very inconsistent team. They lost against San Diego, not only lost but got crushed by a team we shouldve beat but we were too conservative and unable to run the ball in the 4th quarter, being unable to run the ball in the 4th quarter was not a suprise seeing how that is all we did and it is easy for a defence to stop the run if they know we are running each time. This I'm pretty sure Joe Gibbs has learned his lesson about. They lost at Dallas which they made into a pretty good game even though they split the series record 1-1 last week. They won against denver on that last play from Eli Manning to Amani toomer, beating Denver was one of their biggest accomplishments seeing how it is the only team that we lost to that they have beaten so far. Then they face San Francisco, and it would have embarrasing if they didnt win that one because most teams would. They lost to Minnesota, won against a Philly team plagued with injuries on both sides of the ball. They lost against Seattle, a team we beat (even though that wouldnt matter because they DID beat us and beat us bad)

Some people may ask "If we are such a better team then them, then why did we lose, but not only lose get man-handled?" And i honestly do not have an answer for this one, except that we were playing like crap and i dont think we were really motivated, it just seemed like we weren't even trying.

Okay, so the Giants are a decent team, and a barely above average one at best, If we had their Schedule we would probably be 9-3 or 10-2. If they are so much of a better team then us how come they only managed to be 8-4 with a schedule that i think we wouldve done better with. Now that i have said what i have had to say and given my opinion on why i think New York Giants are overated, even though i was unable to present you all with facts on why they are, which is another reason i believe i will get bashed for this thread, I believe there is some evidence here that will be able to make some people realize that Giants are not as good as most people think.

Well we wont beat you guys 36-0 again in all likely hood. Still I would not say we are vastly overrated. We beat the Broncos and had to miss 3 FGs to lose to the Seahawks. we were within one score of the Chargers at half time. Sure we COULD lose to you guys, and the skins can win there last 4 to take the east. The Colts COULD lose to the Jets too if they played today. It just aint bloodly likely

Well we wont beat you guys 36-0 again in all likely hood. Still I would not say we are vastly overrated. We beat the Broncos and had to miss 3 FGs to lose to the Seahawks. we were within one score of the Chargers at half time. Sure we COULD lose to you guys, and the skins can win there last 4 to take the east. The Colts COULD lose to the Jets too if they played today. It just aint bloodly likely

587ec2df.jpg

we will win, im pretty sure u dont want anybody to bring up last years game where we blew u out 31-7, we will beat u guys

:gaintsuck

I think we are 8-4 and in first place in the division, if we win today we are 9-4. You guys are 6-6, now tell me who is more likely to make the playoffs?

Also, about Eli not winning on the road. Eli played excellent in SD, blame the defense. Eli played well enough in SEA, blame Feely. I'm not worried about Eli on the road.

I think we are 8-4 and in first place in the division, if we win today we are 9-4. You guys are 6-6, now tell me who is more likely to make the playoffs?

Also, about Eli not winning on the road. Eli played excellent in SD, blame the defense. Eli played well enough in SEA, blame Feely. I'm not worried about Eli on the road.

We'll see what happens in 2 weeks when your Gnats come here for their beating. :gaintsuck

Archived