Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Been a good week

GiantsFanMan

Its been a fun first week I've had here on this board. We have agreed on some things. We have argued about others. I look foward to more fun weeks in the future. I wish you guys bad luck, many fumbles and INTs vs the cards today. Happy holidays!!!

Warning: The quoted message is neither compelling nor coherent.

Entertaining this troll could be hazardous to your brain.

I think this guy is alright. I think he was being friendly with those comments. I for one wouldn't wish the Giants good luck unless they were playing Dallas.

So, to you, Giantsfanman, may your team crash and burn against the Eagles today, and may Eli Manning have the worst professional outing ever, one equivalent to Tim Hasselbeck's versus Dallas during Spurrier's reign.

Its been a fun first week I've had here on this board. We have agreed on some things. We have argued about others. I look foward to more fun weeks in the future. I wish you guys bad luck, many fumbles and INTs vs the cards today. Happy holidays!!!

look at u ho, jay feely sucks **** remember that? 3 FGs, wouldve won and remember jeremy shockey dancing like an idiotic ass?

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

look at u ho, jay feely sucks **** remember that? 3 FGs, wouldve won and remember jeremy shockey dancing like an idiotic ass?

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

No need for the name calling... We don't need to stoop to that level to out-intelligent a Giant fan :)

what goes around comes around. Bad Karma isnt a good thing.

You better not hope it comes around this week and you lose to the 5-7 eagles. :laugh:

No need for the name calling... We don't need to stoop to that level to out-intelligent a Giant fan :)

u kno something, u are absolutely correct, i jus lost control and got too pissed off with this giants fan, thank u for the reminder, and many wishes fior the eagles to beat these giants today and help our playoff and division chances

:gaintsuck

what goes around comes around. Bad Karma isnt a good thing.

You better not hope it comes around this week and you lose to the 5-7 eagles. :laugh:

u are very right on this

look for jay feeley to miss a couple more potential game winning field goals :laugh:

my prediction: eagles win by 3

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived