Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Game In Fed-Ex!!!

skinzdar55

Hello skins nation. Longtime reader, not very often poster, but way too excited not to post about this. I'm going to my first game at Fedex. Money has been a rough situation for me for a long time but things have been better of late and my wife just told me that she bought me tix to the giants game on Christmas Eve. I've been blubbering and jumping up and down for the last 20 minutes and I just wanted to share this with my fellow die hards.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :D :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Hello skins nation. Longtime reader, not very often poster, but way too excited not to post about this. I'm going to my first game at Fedex. Money has been a rough situation for me for a long time but things have been better of late and my wife just told me that she bought me tix to the giants game on Christmas Eve. I've been blubbering and jumping up and down for the last 20 minutes and I just wanted to share this with my fellow die hards.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :D :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Longtime reader, not very often poster,

Since that was your FIRST post....I think this in an understatement!!

WELCOME to Extremeskins.......and congrats on going to FedEx.

Blondie

Have fun man, your wife sounds like a top lady for buyin you the tickets. If we beat Dallas imagine how much fun NYG is gonna be!

She is a top lady thanx for the compliment, i'm a lucky guy. I hope you mean WHEN we beat Dallas :wavetowel

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :D :dallasuck :gaintsuck

Archived