Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quarterbacks?

GIBBS4PREZ

Does anyone else notice that we haven't had a qb. with any fire since..... I dont't even remember? Question 2, doe snayone notice what pats qb's with the exception of a few have in common. Favre, Elway, Brady, Aikman(sorry),just to name a few all have a fire about them. They hate there team losing and they will let there teamates know this. They are not afraid to tell there offense how to play and I think this is very important ina qb. Pretty muuch justa question or discussion.

Does anyone else notice that we haven't had a qb. with any fire since..... I dont't even remember? Question 2, does anyone notice what CHAMPION qb's with the exception of a few have in common. Favre, Elway, Brady, Aikman(sorry),just to name a few all have a fire about them. They hate there team losing and they will let there teamates know this. They are not afraid to tell there offense how to play and I think this is very important ina qb. Pretty muuch justa question or discussion.

Question. How do we know that there is no fire in the QB's the Skins have had out there recently. From my point of view, hard to make that judgement from the safety of one's den. living room, ect......

I think he's tallking about those QB's who are willing to get into the face of a teammate who makes a mistake. Aikman use to take charge and get on his offensive linemen if they let a guy get through to rough him up.

Brunell is most certainly a very passive kind of guy on the field. He's never gonna call somebody out. He is a gentleman. Thats just him. Who knows what Campbell will be like.

I'm not a big Brunell fan and many of you aren't, because he can't seem to make the throws, he can't seem to find the receiver early enough and then he scrambles and throws the ball away, but I will always hold him in high regard for his performace against the Cowbosy. Thats was the single greatest win I think the Redskins ever had, and Joe Gibbs would probably agree by his reaction that night.

I am still watching Mark run 23 yards on on a 3rd and 27 play and then pass to Thrash on 4th down to keep that game alive.

I still can't believe that the Skins were down 13-0 with 4 minutes left and had a 3rd and 27 and then pulled that game out. I love Mark Brunell for that one game. But for the future I'm glad we finally have a QB who is more than 6'1 or 6'2. Looking foreward to Jason Campbell and his 6-4 frame taking the field.

Archived