Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this "the season"?

Larry

Y'know, between the (aparantly serious) threads advocating trading Rock for a sixth-rounder, and having Sean Taylor play smashmouth fullback, I've been wondering.

Granted, it's not unusual to see goofball, desperate suggestions after a particularly stinky loss. I can understand the desire to fire somebody, anybody, after the right stimulus.

But we won last week. Yes, things look rather bleak for our playoff chances right now, but still . . .

And then another thought occurred to me.

I've had this theory, that resurfaces every year around this time. My theory is that parking lots cause brain damage. (And that the damage is proportional to the size of the parking lot.)

So, should I perhaps consider these threads as an indication that the economy is improving, since the evidence would suggest that folks have been shopping more than previously?

:)

Y'know, between the (aparantly serious) threads advocating trading Rock for a sixth-rounder, and having Sean Taylor play smashmouth fullback, I've been wondering.

Granted, it's not unusual to see goofball, desperate suggestions after a particularly stinky loss. I can understand the desire to fire somebody, anybody, after the right stimulus.

But we won last week. Yes, things look rather bleak for our playoff chances right now, but still . . .

And then another thought occurred to me.

I've had this theory, that resurfaces every year around this time. My theory is that parking lots cause brain damage. (And that the damage is proportional to the size of the parking lot.)

So, should I perhaps consider these threads as an indication that the economy is improving, since the evidence would suggest that folks have been shopping more than previously?

:)

That's it....Black Friday sales were significantly higher compared to last year.

You hit the nail on the head :D

Archived