Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Thangs gonna change around here is here to stay.

bbuzz1962

I am now a Portis believer. He predicted thangs gonna change around here, and they did. With our best showing in a month, this man hit the nail on the head, and for those of you who want to trade this man, need to forget about it.

Sure we could use a 275lb full back once in a while, but with Portis' talent and speed, he is here to stay, so forget any idea another back can come here and perform better than he is. Tha man is over a thousand yards already, there a lot of teams who wish they could say the same thing.

He is a piece of the puzzle that will get this team back into the playoffs, so be patient my friends and get off this guys back, because he has earned the respect he deserves.

Go Portis, aka Dr. thangs gonna change around here!!!

I am now a Portis believer. He predicted thangs gonna change around here, and they did. With our best showing in a month, this man hit the nail on the head, and for those of you who want to trade this man, need to forget about it.

Sure we could use a 275lb full back once in a while, but with Portis' talent and speed, he is here to stay, so forget any idea another back can come here and perform better than he is. Tha man is over a thousand yards already, there a lot of teams who wish they could say the same thing.

He is a piece of the puzzle that will get this team back into the playoffs, so be patient my friends and get off this guys back, because he has earned the respect he deserves.

Isn't he A.K.A. Bro Sweets this week?

Like so many others I agree with you 100%. Unlike some of the others, if the Skins lose a game or Portis somehow fumbles, I won't change my mind.

Archived