Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams

bbuzz1962

I have read some unbelievable threads about how bad these two coaches are, one is over rated, and one can't get his head out of his rear end? What in the world are you thinking about?

I think we have potentially the best offensive and defensive minds together on the same team. This is their second year together, they have turned this team into a respectable force that I feel most teams do not want to play. I know the defense has slipped a little this year, but to suggest that these two coaches are not worthy to coach this team is just ludicrous.

Why are you doing this? This team will continue to improve with these two coaches, and within a year or two from being in a SuperBowl if we can keep some freakin continuity.

I mean, what is your suggestion, we dump them both?? Then we start all over again. Let's give these guys another year or two before we scream for their heads!! I, for one feel this is the staff we need to get where we all want, the playoffs, and hopefully the SuperBowl.

With the good news of the NFC south teams are starting to fall apart, that by itself may get us in the playoffs this year. The Falcons are only one game ahead of us now for a wild card. I think we should be gratefull that we have these coaches, and hope we keep them for years to come. Just my opinion. Thanks for listening.

You know, fans think that Dan Snyder was quick to pull the trigger,well Snyder's trigger finger was nothing compared to some in this fanbase.

I know it's hard as a fan to have patience when the team you love has been dreadful for so long but this franchise finally has some stability(thank you Mr.Snyder and Coach Gibbs) and that will eventually pay off.

Anyone with a level head can see signs of it now. Patience please...patience.......:2cents:

JG coaching abilities are superior to just about everyone in the NFL. Where he’s had problems has been with player acquisitions and the draft. In other words, he’s been his own worst enemy so far. Hopefully he’ll get it straighten out soon and stop making some of those mistakes or we bring in somebody to take those responsibilities away from him.

Yea I really dont understand the attacks either. Must I remind you all of Terry Robiskie. GW has been the best offseason move in a long time and should be the skins next HC for a long time I hope as well. Gibbs and Bugel continue to say they are here until they get us back to the Super Bowl and thats enough for me! Gibbs is still learning the new ways of the NFL and you cant tell me this isnt a better team than what we had before he got here. The schedule we had this season has been brutal. Look at how many times have we faced the #1 offense in the NFL. The only team that really beat us was the Giants and I dont think they would have lost the the Colts that day.

It's usually the same posters every week that spew the same garbage about Gibbs and Williams. It's very simple do not open a "Lavar Lover's" thread because at some point it's going to turn into a "Gregg Williams is a dumb ass for not playing my favorite player" thread. Likewise any thread that reads like "What we need to do better on offense" is probably going to call Gibbs washed up and then that poster will go on a 5 paragraph rant about why Gibbs should just step down.

Most poster's on this site are normal and make good points but if the Gibbs and Williams bashers bother you just don't post in their threads. To argue with them is pointless, as most are usually to emotionally attached to a point of view to actually recognize that someone else just my make sense. I say let them bash away, because when we are 10-6, they'll be singing a completely different song about Gibbs and GW and they know they will.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

BBuzz,

I certainly agree with Gibbs/ Williams being the coach of the Redskins for years to come. Their second year together has already given this team positive stability and, an identity to be a force to be reckon with.

We're just few players away, on both sides of the ball, from becoming a dominate team in the NFL. No doubt, we all know the position where we lack!

As long as we can keep the continuity with this team, 2006 - 2008 will be some of Redskins' best football to watch and cheer for. The fans will be very much well treated during the next (3) three years to come.

Now, "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME REDSKINS FOOTBALL!!!" (daunt, daunt, daunt, daunnnn) :cheers:

Archived