Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor should be our place kicker!

Stophovr6

man i bet the next thread i see is that randy thomas should be our starting QB :doh:

Randy Thomas SHOULD be our startting QB. He has pin point accuracy and can launch it when he needs to. The guy is a real talent under center. And have you ever scene Ethan Albright at outside linebacker, he hits like a freight train. People call Arrington sideline to sideline, check out Albright. I asked Gregg Williams to describe him in one word, and he said,"Unstoppable." Man do we have some talent all over the feild. HAIL PLAYOFFS!

Joe Salave'a should play LG, he is such a beast! Oh yeah, put Mike Sellars at DT, he's a big guy and has speed. How about Lavar at every defensive position, cause according to everyone on the board, him and Taylor can play anywhere. Oh, and Marcus should obviously be our new RB, he plays with style and power that Gibbs likes.

Better yet, just let Sean Taylor replace the entire defense. He can rush the QB, and on the one play in the game he doesn't get a sack while being blocked by five lineman and two tight ends, he can turn around, outrun the ball in midair, get the interception, and break 29(two from every player on defense and one from each official) tackles on the way to the endzone, unless if Hockuley is the ref, then Sean doesn't stand a chance against that monster.

Archived