Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much does Marcus miss the Colts?

Yamaha1972

No Washington-based reporter would dare ask the question but you gotta wonder how much Marcus Washington misses playing for the Colts.

Yes, he got his money in Washington and that's the only reason why 99% of players change teams, but if the money were equal you know he'd want to be in INdy.

Indy is 12-0! They are a perrenial playoff team, always playing in big games, and they are trying to do something historic this season having already wrapped up another playoff invitation.

But for Marcus, he's stuck on a mediocre at best .500 team that goes nowhere every year.

He'll never say it or admit it, but I'm sure he misses playing in big-time football games. The Redskins don't play in those games anymore.

No Washington-based reporter would dare ask the question but you gotta wonder how much Marcus Washington misses playing for the Colts.

Yes, he got his money in Washington and that's the only reason why 99% of players change teams, but if the money were equal you know he'd want to be in INdy.

Indy is 12-0! They are a perrenial playoff team, always playing in big games, and they are trying to do something historic this season having already wrapped up another playoff invitation.

But for Marcus, he's stuck on a mediocre at best .500 team that goes nowhere every year.

He'll never say it or admit it, but I'm sure he misses playing in big-time football games. The Redskins don't play in those games anymore.

Every game we have left is life-or death. He's playing those kind of big-time games now.

Troll much?

marcus didnt play for indy ,he was a 3rd string punter for l.a.lakers

beat it ya kook

" The Redskins don't play in big games anymore"...............

Well, before this season it appeared as if the Colts would never be in position to WIN a big game, having been throttled by the Patriots before 2005 regardless of venue.

So, now the Colts are all fire for one season and every player is supposed to look back and wonder what might have happened if all had been different from 2003?

The simple fact is that the Colts decided long ago to use their cap dollars to sign their offensive players and use the draft to find cheaper, talented defenders that Dungy could mold into an effective unit.

It wasn't until the team signed Corey Simon this year when he was released from Philly that the Colts actually made a major move to keep or acquire an established defensive player.

Every game we have left is life-or death. He's playing those kind of big-time games now.

reply:

No he's not. I'm talking about games played by good teams. Not by 6-6 mediocre-at-best teams. The Redskins in a quasi- playoff race (on the outside looking in) not because they're any good. Only because the conference is weak. When I say "big games" I'm talking about a 8-4 vs. an 8-4 team or something like that. Not some 6-6 vs 4-8 team played out in a desert with fans sunning themselves in the upper decks. Tennis is more exciting than that game.

I mean to be quite truthful: the Redskins stink. No offense, but they do. I've seen what they've done vs. the better conference, the AFC. They've been owned for 2 years.

how did I bash them? Am i confusing this team for someone else that's 9-3 or something?

No, your'e confusing it with a team that's 3-9.

"The Redskins stink" isn't particularly subtle.

Factually, 6-6 is average. You chose to ignore that and throw out an insult. You're trolling. And your rope is about to run out. Stop playing dumb, stop trolling, and show this place a little more respect.

No, your'e confusing it with a team that's 3-9.

"The Redskins stink" isn't particularly subtle.

Factually, 6-6 is average. You chose to ignore that and throw out an insult. You're trolling. And your rope is about to run out. Stop playing dumb, stop trolling, and show this place a little more respect.

Look, I'm gonna get banned by an overly sensitive board monitor like yourself anyways, I already know that, so I'm going to call it as I see it.

If you want to call it trolling, go ahead, I call it my OPINION. They aren't a very good team. You want to play semantics? The differences between average, stinks, arent very good.....? How bout these apples...who cares. It's all the same in the end.

The AFC conference, where Marcus played before the Redskins, (remember? the subject of this post that YOU'VE gotten off of?) is much better than than the NFC conference.

Let me ask you a question: what's the Redskins record vs. the better conference, the AFC, since Marcus changed teams? I dare you to answer that one. That's what I thought.

reply:

No he's not. I'm talking about games played by good teams. Not by 6-6 mediocre-at-best teams. The Redskins in a quasi- playoff race (on the outside looking in) not because they're any good. Only because the conference is weak. When I say "big games" I'm talking about a 8-4 vs. an 8-4 team or something like that. Not some 6-6 vs 4-8 team played out in a desert with fans sunning themselves in the upper decks. Tennis is more exciting than that game.

I mean to be quite truthful: the Redskins stink. No offense, but they do. I've seen what they've done vs. the better conference, the AFC. They've been owned for 2 years.

Why are you even here ? :rolleyes:

Yamaha,

Here's the universal answer to any question you may have about any current Redskin who used to play on a team that is now a playoff lock if money weren't a factor:

They'd most likely rather play on the playoff lock.

Now that that's out of the way, let me provide you with another amazing revelation: Not everyone here thinks the Redskins are a good team. In fact I don't think so. But I've been working these boards long enough to know the difference between an honest attempt at discourse and a troll. You know what you're doing. Stop it. Last chance.

Archived