Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP : Arrington Unlikely For Sunday's Game

jwebst1

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/09/AR2005120901297.html

Not good......

Arrington Unlikely for Sunday's Game

The Associated Press

Friday, December 9, 2005; 3:58 PM

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins linebacker LaVar Arrington missed practice again Friday and is unlikely to play Sunday because of a bruised right thigh.

Arrington hurt his leg last week against St. Louis. He is listed as questionable on the injury report for Sunday's game at Arizona.

I cannot believe people have actually responded with some tact. Any time Lavar gets mentioned in a thread seems to bring out the worst in some of us. It is a loss not having him on the field, but this man needs to heal, and get back into his pre injury form of quickness, and hard hitting. If he needs to sit out this week and next week practices I am all for it. We are going to need him against the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants. Get healthy Lavar, we need you.

I cannot believe people have actually responded with some tact. Any time Lavar gets mentioned in a thread seems to bring out the worst in some of us. It is a loss not having him on the field, but this man needs to heal, and get back into his pre injury form of quickness, and hard hitting. If he needs to sit out this week and next week practices I am all for it. We are going to need him against the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants. Get healthy Lavar, we need you.

buzz- no offense but the thread that you posted yesterday, which became part of a separate thread/discussion, ripped Lavar pretty good. Is the tact you're speaking of directed to you, from you? Just curious.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131290

buzz- no offense but the thread that you posted yesterday, which became part of a separate thread/discussion, ripped Lavar pretty good. Is the tact you're speaking of directed to you, from you? Just curious.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131290

Yeah, what's up with that??? Why rip on somebody for being "injury-prone" and unreliable and then wish them a speedy recovery?

With the Cardinals having a horrid running game and emphasizing the pass so much, would Holdman be ok as a replacement? Does he play the pass better than Arrington? Just askin'...

I think anybody could step in and shut down JJ Arrington. Pass wise I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see alot of nickel formations to deal with that.

On 980 tonight they said Arrington had a bad thigh bruise...filled with blood and fluid and that he could barely walk. Bram asked what he thought about next week against Dallas and he said something like "I'll be out there unless I'm dead"

Daaaaayum...how quickly do thigh bruises "heal"??...Anyone know?

If you are truly impressed by the tact, why not just reply and weigh in instead of bringing attention to yourself with a back-handed compliment?

As for the topic, I think I'd like to see Clemons fill in for him, but I'm sure it'll be replacement by committee.

Daaaaayum...how quickly do thigh bruises "heal"??...Anyone know?

Not sure but they said he originally hurt it in the Oakland game I believe...and that on Sunday after the Rams game when the anti-inflammatorys wore off that he realized that he couldn't walk and just how bad it was.

Archived