Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Autograph Signing at Fair Oaks Mall

Vette

Thought you guys would like to know that Chris Cooley is signing autographs at the PSGameGear store at Fair Oaks Mall on December 20th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Cost is $50.00 on any item. The store is on the lower level near Lord and Taylor.

Wow, being in the Navy, Jim Haslet, Duce McCalister, Joe Horn, Darren Howard, and 4 other players along with some cheerleaders from the Saints visited Pensacola and gave away free autographed pictures to everyone who wanted them, took pictures with anyone who wanted them, and talked in great detail about their training camp and the upcomming 2004 season. I had a great time and got all their autographs, but looking back on it, I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for that, and I think paying money for autographs takes away from the appeal of having them.

Wow, being in the Navy, Jim Haslet, Duce McCalister, Joe Horn, Darren Howard, and 4 other players along with some cheerleaders from the Saints visited Pensacola and gave away free autographed pictures to everyone who wanted them, took pictures with anyone who wanted them, and talked in great detail about their training camp and the upcomming 2004 season. I had a great time and got all their autographs, but looking back on it, I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for that, and I think paying money for autographs takes away from the appeal of having them.

I agree. I hope the money goes to charity.

I'm as big of a fan as anyone, but I've never seen the logic behind paying someone to sign something. I don't even understand the reason people stand in line for an hour at fan appreciation day to get something signed. It's just ink and they're just mortal humans like you and I.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't get it.

Archived