Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ANTONIO PIERCE Quote:

cocojoey

Quote:

(When it gets to this time of the year, you tend to look back on the season and realize just how fast it has gone bye. We are sitting real pretty right now, first place in the NFC EAST and controlling our playoff chances. Not like other teams hoping someone loses or whatever. Our team is full of energy right now, everyone wants a piece of the action. Guys are fighting to get to the ball on defensive and on offense guys are fighting over making plays. This is my first time being on this side of the playoff picture because in WASHINGTON we never were winning in DECEMBER. Well I would like to thank all the NY GIANTS fans who have been supportive of us through the season so far and I ask you to continue. Lets get in these playoffs and make some things happen. AP58-ANTONIO PIERCE )

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL DEC 24TH LETS SEE IF HE LIKES US THEN!!

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS BEAT THE CARDS :logo:

he told the truth, but it hurts, plus it just feels like he is still bitter to the Redskins. He seems to forget that if Barrow did not get injured or if he was not given the chance to play MLB here, he would be jobless right now.

he told the truth, but it hurts, plus it just feels like he is still bitter to the Redskins. He seems to forget that if Barrow did not get injured or if he was not given the chance to play MLB here, he would be jobless right now.

Yea, but that's one of those things man. Remember how Stephen Davis got his job? Same deal. Looked what happened. Sometimes through injuries to other players you find "diamonds in the rough". Yea, it was a stroke of luck for him to end up playing last yr but damn....look what he did with it. Try to tell me that a healthy Mike Barrow could have had that yr.....I don't think so. He came up big for us and we let him go. It was a bad move just like it was a mistake when we let Davis walk.

Instead of being mad at Pierce be mad at Greg Williams. He was the one that didn't lobby to keep him here. Also if Barrow had have played then perhaps he might not be a millionaire right now but who knows. Based on this years defense versus last years, last years was better. Marshall is doing a good job but he isn't Pierce and let's not forget nor deny that fact. It is what it is and that's the bottom line.

']Why does he have to shut his mouth? He was speaking his mind. I don't hink he intended this as disrespectful to the Redskins. He was giving props to the Giants and their fans. And he is excited about being in a playoff race. What did he do wrong?

Tom enjoy Pierce he was a monster in the making here. He is very smart and that you can't teach. As much as I love my skins some fans disgrace this team. Between the many stupid LaVar sucks, is injured threads and Portis running a muck in his Press conferences fans here have to b!tch about players that have every right to seek the best compensation they can get while they are able. It further amazes me when Washington's sports teams that let players go have a history of moving on and becoming beasts. I believe Pierce is the current one to fit into this circumstance. Although many fans here don't have the family jewels to admit it, if they were a undrafted player than worked and became a starter in the most important position in Greg I AM GOD Williams defense and was disrespected and punked they too would harbor ill will and say more than what Pierce has said. :2cents:

I don't see how he dissed the Skins. He pretty much told the truth. Some members here are just too sensitive.

Thats exactly right. The only time he mentioned us was when he said that we hadn't be winning in December.....because we hadn't. He's just stating a fact.

Thats exactly right. The only time he mentioned us was when he said that we hadn't be winning in December.....because we hadn't. He's just stating a fact.

Is he? Here are the facts while he was a starting LB here:

Dec 5 N.Y. Giants Won 31-7

Dec 12 Philadelphia Lost 14-17

Dec 18 @San Francisco Won 26-16

Dec 26 @Dallas Lost 10-13

Technically it may not be winning, but .500 sure isn't losing. We won as many as we lost. So "we hadn't been winning" is technically incorrect. We had won as many as we lost in December when he was our starter.

Archived