Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

this could be bad!

gex

i can see this happening but, i hope not!

with our luck, being beat by 2 former coaches, norv and marty! all i can picture is being beat by our former kicker, novak with the cardnials!!!!!!

please nooooooo!!!!:cardsuck: :paranoid: :logo:

wowsy! a thread about something bad that might happen that we can get into and miserate (<--I made that word up) thoroughly about before it does! :laugh:

gex, you innovative rascal, you.

seriously, that would suck.

i am just hoping the opposite happens!!!!!!!!!! that is a pretty imaginative word!!!! (miserate)

Hey, using that logic things are in our favor.

We have the Cardinals' former Head Coach on our staff:

Joe Bugel (90' - 93')

A former Head Coach has to beat a rookie kicker in a game of paranoia.

ok. this just made me feel a whole lot better!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I think we all have doubts guys with this team. Lets not kid ourselves. And I think these doubts are there because of what happened with Oakland because lets face it all our other defeats have come against very very good teams.

Even the defeat in TB which is showing right now they are a very good team happend because of two atrocious ref calls. the fact of the matter is the skins (other than Oakland) have taken care of business against struggling teams. Arizona has 4 wins this season against the Rams, Titans, and two with SF. All we need to do against this team is take care of the ball and just run it and then run it some more. On the D side all we need to do is pressure Warren just a little. Arizona is so one dimentional its not even funny. As a team they have less than 700 yards rushing I believe and this is after playing SF twice the Rams, Titans etc. If we lose to these guys then we are pathetic. done deal.

Dude, go paint your house or something...concentrating on negative future events shows a lack of discipline and concentration...

No, imo it shows a lack of confidence and/or self-worth. Either you're not convinced in the direction of the team or you're not a believer that they can and should win these types of games. Either way, the Skins are *UNDER-acheivers* in crunch time in your eyes.

Novack didn't impress me with the Skins, he has a weak leg on kickoff, and gives the opposing team good field position. If it comes down to him winning the game, we don't deserve to bring up the playoff word again. He won't be a problem. If there is a problem, it will be in house.

i can see this happening but, i hope not!

with our luck, being beat by 2 former coaches, norv and marty! all i can picture is being beat by our former kicker, novak with the cardnials!!!!!!

please nooooooo!!!!:cardsuck: :paranoid: :logo:

I guarentee that won't happen. Novak isnt playing. Neil Rackers is back. Thats good though.

Bryan Johnson, Bears (former Redskin) -- Beat 'em.

Jeremiah Trotter, Eagles (former Redskin:puke: ) -- Beat 'em.

Champ Bailey, Broncos (former Redskin) -- Jake's mystery non-fumble or we woulda beat 'em.

Mike Martz (former Skins QB coach) -- Beat 'em.

We'll be just fine. Now, take your valium like a good boy. j/k :cheers:

Archived