Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of you who are going to the Cardinals game:

FunBunch7

I'm a Phoenix local so I knwo that you can just walk up to the box office and purchase tickets...I usually just buy the cheapest ticket ($52) for upper end zone and then just move around the upper level depending on where the line of scrimmage is. There are not alot of people on the upper level so there is no problem switching setas throughout the game.

For those of you going sunday, have you bought your tickets yet? Maybe we could al converge together on the Skins side, upper level, North 5 yard line. For those who don't know, the Skin's side is the East side of the stadium and there are usually ALOY of Skins fans. There will probably be about 45,000 fans in all, and I would bet at least 12-15,000 Skins fans.

I've never missed a Skins game here in Arizona and I must say, usually when I go I felt like it was me and the Skins against the world. But knowing now that ExtremeSkins will be well represented makes me feel like I have a ton of allies!

So, anyone up for converging on the upper level, Skins side, North side around the 5-10 yard line? I'll be the 33 yr old white guy with a Darrell Green jersey.

There's a whole lot of people going. There's going to be a tailgate somewhere. I haven't gotten around to checking up on everything myself all I know is my flights at 10:30am saturday. someone will probably post the skinsroadtrips.com link which is always helpful for meeting up.

BTW- that's hilarious that you move around depending on the LOS!

I'm a Phoenix local so I knwo that you can just walk up to the box office and purchase tickets...I usually just buy the cheapest ticket ($52) for upper end zone and then just move around the upper level depending on where the line of scrimmage is. There are not alot of people on the upper level so there is no problem switching setas throughout the game.

For those of you going sunday, have you bought your tickets yet? Maybe we could al converge together on the Skins side, upper level, North 5 yard line. For those who don't know, the Skin's side is the East side of the stadium and there are usually ALOY of Skins fans. There will probably be about 45,000 fans in all, and I would bet at least 12-15,000 Skins fans.

I've never missed a Skins game here in Arizona and I must say, usually when I go I felt like it was me and the Skins against the world. But knowing now that ExtremeSkins will be well represented makes me feel like I have a ton of allies!

So, anyone up for converging on the upper level, Skins side, North side around the 5-10 yard line? I'll be the 33 yr old white guy with a Darrell Green jersey.

I'm sitting in section 37 row 5. Its behind the goalpost on the side of the stadium with the replay monitors. Is there usually a good amount of skins fans here?

I'm sitting in section 37 row 5. Its behind the goalpost on the side of the stadium with the replay monitors. Is there usually a good amount of skins fans here?

You're in the south end zone, in the bleacher seats. It's all Cardinal fans there...those are the first seats sold out. As the game wears on and the cardinal fans start to leave, you'll see a ton of Skins fans. It's hard to tell the fans apart due to the colors of the teams but when the Skins score, you'll see about 12-15,000 on their feet...mostly on the Skins side which is the East side.

You're in the south end zone, in the bleacher seats. It's all Cardinal fans there...those are the first seats sold out. As the game wears on and the cardinal fans start to leave, you'll see a ton of Skins fans. It's hard to tell the fans apart due to the colors of the teams but when the Skins score, you'll see about 12-15,000 on their feet...mostly on the Skins side which is the East side.

Great so I managed to sit in the only section that is A) Sold out B) Filled with Cardinal Fans. :laugh: Atleast I'm bringing some Burgundy and Gold into Cardinal heavy territory I guess. :cheers:

FunBunch,

See you at the game. Maybe you should come down to Section 19 and say hi. We have a good chance of being on TV.

How is the view from up there?

Pretty much the same view from the upper level at Fed Ex. Sun Devil is a huge stadium...if it was closed in it would hold the same amount as Fed Ex.

I like getting different perspectives during the game. Half the game I will be right at the Line Of Scrimmage...the 3rd quarter I might hang out in the end zone and the 4th quarter I might go take some seats on the lower bowl after the Cardinal fans have started to leave the game after being down 31-10.

Hey. I live in Phoenix too. The Redskins always have a strong turnout here... esp when the Skins start to roll and the fans head out of the stadium. I'll find out where the tailgate is and meet some of you extremes!!

I'd expect about 35% skins fans.

Pretty much the same view from the upper level at Fed Ex. Sun Devil is a huge stadium...if it was closed in it would hold the same amount as Fed Ex.

I like getting different perspectives during the game. Half the game I will be right at the Line Of Scrimmage...the 3rd quarter I might hang out in the end zone and the 4th quarter I might go take some seats on the lower bowl after the Cardinal fans have started to leave the game after being down 31-10.

:cheers:

Dudes there are at least 100 poeple from here and other redskins fan sites going and prolly a lot more!!!

Theres a section in the tailgate here at :

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85098

And also A whole forum deicated to it over at redskin-roadtrips here:

http://redskin-roadtrips.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=29&sid=ee29d476adc6058dd1e9b3e501c36eb0

Hope to see you all there!!! (Leaving tomorrow!)

Archived