Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The most delusional playoff scenario you'll ever read.

Mr. Nostril

With all the wild playoff sceario's running around, you knew someone had to figure it out. Well, it was me. From now on, when you read a playoff scenario, don't tell them they're delusional, tell them Mr. Nostril's delusional. I'm taking the bullet for you you guys. Here it goes, The redskins road to homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

Week 14:

Panthers Beat Buccaneers

Rams beat Vikings

Steelers beat Bears

Redskins beat Cardinals

Eagles beat Giants

49ers beat Seahawks

Saints beat Falcons

Week 15:

Patriots beat Vucs

Saints beat Panthers

Titants beat Seahawks

Redskins beat Cowboys

Falcons beat Bears

Week 16:

Cowboys beat Panthers

Falcons beat Bucs

Redskins beat Giants

Packers beat Bears

Colts beat Seahawks

Week 17:

Redskins beat Eagles

Packers beat Seahawks

Falcons beat Panthers

You see, only 20 games have to our way for the rest of the year. This is the NFL! Anything can happen! The road to Detroit from the NFC comes through Washington.

Actually the most delusional I read was an Eagles fans hopes.

Not that it isnt possible, but with the mounted injuries it is extremely unlikely.

I actually want Carolina to win out. (or 3 of 4)

Chicago to beat MN and ATL (2-2)

KC to beat Dallas

Baltimore to best MN

Pats to beat TB

Pittsburgh to beat MN

Saints to beat TB and ATL

9ers and Philly to beat STL

Giants to beat Philly

Redskins to win out.

17 games is a little easier.

The Redskins dont even need that much to get in.

Eagles beat Giants

49ers beat Seahawks

Saints beat Falcons

Saints beat Panthers

Titants beat Seahawks

Packers beat Bears

Packers beat Seahawks

Athough I like your optimism, the above wins are unlikely to happen. Let's just hope that we can get in despite these games. We just have to take care of our end of the bargin and reach 10-6.

I my opinion, the NFC South is not done beating up on each other and neither is the NFC North. The NFC West will only have one team representing, that will be Seattle. Therefore, if we win our remaining games, including three division games, we make it because we would be 5-1 in the division, and would hold the tie breaker if Dallas or New York reach 10-6. No other team in our division will have that divisional record.

HTTR! :D

In my opinion Vick, Bledsoe and B. Johnson will be at home watching the playoffs sipping on some umbrella drinks.

Uhh I know that you have high hopes for the team and so do I and I strongly feel that we have an excellent change to win but some of those picks you are making are just ludicrous I am hoping that we will make it in by Dallas and Minnesota and Atlanta all losing a few and we will probably need to win out to make it but Us winning the division and Seattle and the Giants losing the way that you are saying sounds a little silly. Tampa losing 3 in a row? I'm not sure about that. I feel we will get in but definitely not your way. Nice creativity though. lol.

HTTR!!

Do you wanna know what's great! There's still room for error in this. I just did it in the way that minimizes the amount of games that have to go our way each successive week Oh, and SF already came with 2 points of beating Seatle once.

What actually needs to happen for HFA:

Redskins win out

Seahawks lose out

Bears lose 3 of 4

Panthers lose 3 of 4

Tampa loses 3 of 4

Giants lose a game that isn't against the Redskins

Vikings and Falcons both lose a game.

We're destined to play 2 postseason games in Washington!

Uhh I know that you have high hopes for the team and so do I and I strongly feel that we have an excellent change to win but some of those picks you are making are just ludicrous I am hoping that we will make it in by Dallas and Minnesota and Atlanta all losing a few and we will probably need to win out to make it but Us winning the division and Seattle and the Giants losing the way that you are saying sounds a little silly. Tampa losing 3 in a row? I'm not sure about that. I feel we will get in but definitely not your way. Nice creativity though. lol.

HTTR!!

1) He already said in the thread title that it was a "delusional" scenario...

2) A period or even a comma now and again would be a nice touch...lol :)

WHY..............WHY................

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BEAT CARDINALS, THEN THE BOYS, THEN THE GMEN, THE THE EAGLES. IF WE DO THIS WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BECAUSE DALLAS, EVEN IF THEY WIN EVERY GAME EXCEPT US, WILL HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS US IN WHICH WE HOLD THE TIEBREAKER. IF GIANTS LOSE TO US AND ANOTHER TEAM WE WILL HOLD THE TIEBREAKER OVER THEM.

WE JUST NEED TO TAKE CARE OF OUR BUSINESS. LETS JUST FOCUS ON THE CARDINALS FOR NOW.

HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE?:laugh: :doh:

WHY..............WHY................

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BEAT CARDINALS, THEN THE BOYS, THEN THE GMEN, THE THE EAGLES. IF WE DO THIS WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BECAUSE DALLAS, EVEN IF THEY WIN EVERY GAME EXCEPT US, WILL HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS US IN WHICH WE HOLD THE TIEBREAKER. IF GIANTS LOSE TO US AND ANOTHER TEAM WE WILL HOLD THE TIEBREAKER OVER THEM.

WE JUST NEED TO TAKE CARE OF OUR BUSINESS. LETS JUST FOCUS ON THE CARDINALS FOR NOW.

HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE?:laugh: :doh:

Strangely enough, all caps do not strengthen you argument. It actually weakens it. I know! It defies logic!

Just how "delusional" is this scenario, really??...

Week 14:

Panthers Beat Buccaneers (This is likely!)

Rams beat Vikings (Of course!)

Steelers beat Bears (Bears have no offense!)

Redskins beat Cardinals (They will!)

Eagles beat Giants (Trap game for New York!)

49ers beat Seahawks (Stranger things have happened!)

Saints beat Falcons (You betcha!)

Week 15:

Patriots beat Vucs (I'd rather they beat the Bucs, but ok!)

Saints beat Panthers (Saints on a roll!)

Titants beat Seahawks (Titans play spoiler!)

Redskins beat Cowboys (Sweep, baby!)

Falcons beat Bears (Bears have no offense!)

Week 16:

Cowboys beat Panthers (The Boys actually do us a favor! I love it!)

Falcons beat Bucs (Simms comes crashing down!)

Redskins beat Giants (Payback time!)

Packers beat Bears (They still have Favre!)

Colts beat Seahawks (Hey, they're undefeated, right!)

Week 17:

Redskins beat Eagles (Clinch the NFC East!)

Packers beat Seahawks (MG, they STILL have Favre!)

Falcons beat Panthers (Vick embarasses them!)

*By the way, it would seem even LESS delusional if it showed the Chiefs beating the Giants instead of the Eagles...or should I say, as well as the Eagles... ;)

1) He already said in the thread title that it was a "delusional" scenario...

2) A period or even a comma now and again would be a nice touch...lol :)

Yeah I understand that he already said that I read the entire post but Seattle losing to Greenbay, the 49ers, Titans and Colts in a row to end their season is beyond delusional it is just impossible. We have to be somewhat realistic here, even in a hypothetical situation.

:cardsuck:

Archived