Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley on Redskins Late Night!

stwasm

Skins H-Back Chris Cooley will be the special guest Redskins on this week's edition of Redskins Late Night. The show airs on WUSA Channel 9, Saturday night at 12:35. WPGC's Chris Paul will host the show. They do the tapings every Wednesday night at Mister Days in Arlington at 8:00. Stop on by before the regular season ends and hang out. Attached are pics from the taping. Enjoy!

Your so lucky. I definenently have to move to D.C.. I would give anything to meet a Redskins player, especially Chris Cooley.

Cooley is probably the easiest Redskin to meet. He is Down to Earth and always takes time for the fans. I remember I walked up to him and shook his hand thanking him for being a redskin, and we talked for like 20 mins. Very nice guy. If you ever come down to Fed Ex go to the players parking lot, the guys usually sign autographs leaving the stadium. You will get more after a win than a loss :D .

Cooley is into wearing different things not as much as CP but the scuttle butt around Redskin Park is that he wears different stuff to and will show up to work in some eye catching stuff.....I think I'm going to give him a pair of these shades that I bought in Seoul, Korea back in 95 when I was a Supply Sergeant...yeah he was only maybe around 13yrs old then but I'm sure he'll like him. Already gave CP a Redskin cap inwhich the emblem lights up...battery operated you know ..nah I haven't seen him in it yet...and thats all good as long as he got it.....Man you have to love our Redskins! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Go Skins!

If there were 3 Redskins I'd keep away from all beautiful women I was attempting to hit on (as if any of them couldn't just pick off my girlfriend or whatever) it would definetly be Clinton Portis, Sean Taylor, and Chris Cooley. Any one or combination of those three is killer.

Who was the genius who put Chris Cooley next to three hot cheerleaders. Talk about putting your ducks in a row, and if I'm not mistaken, duck season is currently open in both Maryland and Virginia, and I'm not sure about Maryland, but down here in VA, we've got at least a 3 birds per day bag limit, coincidently, there were three cheerleaders, meaning he probably bagged out Wednesday. Fortunately, your not allowed to duck hunt on Sundays, so Thank God for that.

HTTR to Bubba and the Mrs. (JKC style, nice, real nice)

Archived