Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREME GAME PRIMER: Redskins at Cardinals (12/11/05 - UPDATED)

Tarhog

EXTREME GAME PRIMER: REDSKINS at CARDINALS - 12/11/05

Here you can access handy information leading up to the Redskin's must-win road clash against the Arizona Cardinals.

Click HERE to view game week comments by Coach Joe Gibbs

Click HERE to view game week comments by Cardinal's QB Kurt Warner

Click HERE to view game week comments by Cardinal's Head Coach Denny Green

Click HERE to view game week comments by Mark Brunell, Jon Jansen, Randy Thomas, Carlos Rogers, & Marcus Washington

Click HERE to view game week comments by Clinton Portis, Antonio Brown, Santana Moss, Renaldo Wynn, Shawn Springs, & Ryan Clark

Click HERE to view game week comments by Coach Gregg Williams

Click HERE to view the latest Injury Report (12/8/05)

Click HERE to view 2005 Redskins Roster by Position.

Click HERE to view 2005 Redskins Numerical Roster.

(courtesy of the Washington Redskins)

:helmet:

Man they where really looking into Sean Taylor, That was close..

On what made them decide to go with Antrel Rolle:

“Well we loved all three of the guys (Rolle, Adam “Pac Man” Jones and Carlos Rogers). We particularly liked Carlos Rogers also. The difference with us with Antrel was that we saw so much of him the year before when we were looking at Sean Taylor, another guy that we really coveted and just thought was a fabulous player. So we became very much intrigued with Antrel when looking at Taylor and I think that really stuck with us. He is an extremely physical corner. That is something that has not happened for us this year because of the injuries but we felt that he would bring us a corner that would match the style of defense that we try to play which is pretty aggressive. He has good speed, hand skills and can make plays and interceptions. We felt like he had the complete package.”

neone know if people can meet the players in arizona, iim going to the game to watch the skins destroy the cardinals and want some autographs,

The Redskins will enter and exit from the North side of the stadium. When I was a wee little tike I remember getting Charles Mann' and Art Monks autogragh from that area. Not sure now if there is access to the fans or not. I think they have a chain link fense around the area.

i would not be nervous about arrington being out, because we have the ability to move someone there and let the rookie robert McCune get some pt (from louisville) he benched 560lbs. and runs a 4.5 he will be a forcE sooner or later!!! the guys is an absolute FREEK who can play inside or outside backer,plus we have trhe run support w/ the REEPER stepping up in the box also i wouldnt expect the cardinals to run at all w/ the recievers they have so our boy S.T. can do what he does not to mention our cover corners and the exeptional rookie who out jumps a reciever everyweek for an int.any way ill let the reader go to nxt thread, hey boldin keep ur head up!!!

FAIR WARNING!!!

ohio redskins die hard out!!!!!!

Archived