Extremeskins

Week 14 predictions

skinman574

my week 14 predictions:

just to let u guys kno, i am a very big skins fan

Chicago over Pittsburg

Cincy over Cleveland

Tennessee over Houston

Indy over Jacksonville(lets keep that undefeated streak)

New England over Buffalo

Oakland over Jets

Minnesota over St Louis(we need st louis for this one to help our playoff hopes)

Carolina over Tampa Bay(we need carolina to boost hopes)

Giants over Philly(LETS GO PHILLY!)

Seattle over San Francisco

Denver over Baltimore

Kansas City over Dallas(LETS GO CHIEFS!)

San Diego over Miami

Green Bay over Detroit(the upset)

Atlanta over New Orleans(Falcons are my second team but to maximize playoff chances, they need to lose)

(and finally...............)Washington over Arizona(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I'm going to disagree with your upset and make my upset Miami over San Diego. This is the ultimate trap game. They just finished a big divisional game, and in two weeks they play the colts. Plus, Miami has been playing much better, but they don't have an impressive record to show for it. So Miami can win this.

Other ones I disagree with:

St. Louis will beat Minnesota

Pittsburgh will beat Chi Town

Buffalo will beat New England

man i'd give almost anything to hav the Ealges to beat the Giants on Sunday.

(if we win and Dallas and Giants lose, then we r tied with Dallas which means we take second place and r jus one game behind NY. and if this happens, when we face NY and we win, we r tied for first, but i dont kno who would get 1st place becuz they beat us earlier but we beat them.......anybody kno who would be considered first?)

man i'd give almost anything to hav the Ealges to beat the Giants on Sunday.

(if we win and Dallas and Giants lose, then we r tied with Dallas which means we take second place and r jus one game behind NY. and if this happens, when we face NY and we win, we r tied for first, but i dont kno who would get 1st place becuz they beat us earlier but we beat them.......anybody kno who would be considered first?)

Whoever ends up having the better division record.

We're 2-1, they're 3-1.

We've got 3 more games, they've got 2.

St Louis over Minny

KC over Dallas

New Orleans over Atlanta

Eagles over Giants

Washington over Ariz

(I can dream right?)

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :vikesuck: :falconsuc

yes we can all dream and i hope they all come true but man i can dream too and for some reason i hate all mannings and therefore i hope the colts lose at least one game before the year is over if they get the undefeated 16-0 im gonna be sick

Agree with one exception Steelers over Bears just don't see them losing to a rookie quarterback..

Ditto. I know he's "managing" the games, but the Steelers are still capable of putting atleast some points up against even this D. I think they'll either need atleast 2 or 3 turnovers, or some offensive production this week to pull out the win over the Steelers.

I'm going to disagree with your upset and make my upset Miami over San Diego. This is the ultimate trap game. They just finished a big divisional game, and in two weeks they play the colts. Plus, Miami has been playing much better, but they don't have an impressive record to show for it. So Miami can win this.

Other ones I disagree with:

St. Louis will beat Minnesota

Pittsburgh will beat Chi Town

Buffalo will beat New England

Miami played well in their comeback victory over the Bills, after Frerotte was knocked out of the game Sunday. Unfortunately for them, Saban has already stated that Frerotte will be the starter instead of Rosenfels against San Diego.

Archived