Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tourettes Guy

BayouBrave86

I think that was a setup. . . there was a person videotaping everything, it wasn't a stationary video in a lot of it, so I think it is just an actor. . . although he could have tourettes, but it would have to be an extremely bad case of it.

I know a lot of people consider things like this funny, and I did get a chuckle out of it, but it still isn't right. It is making fun of something somebody can not control, and it is akin to making fun of somebody who is mentally retarted just because they are retarted.

Best thing I can say is that it was the first time I heard the name "Bob Saget" and it actually invloved me laughing.

Dude, you have to check out Bob Saget's comedy routine, he is one of the funniest and dirtiest comedians out there. He's right up your alley, and he is the antithesis of the Saget on Full House and FHV.

Dude, you have to check out Bob Saget's comedy routine, he is one of the funniest and dirtiest comedians out there. He's right up your alley, and he is the antithesis of the Saget on Full House and FHV.

huh?? I thought he was just a dufus that made really corny jokes. I might have to check it out. Just the thought of him delivering dirty jokes makes me laugh. :laugh:

Yeah Saget's routine isn't anything like the schmuck he comes across as on TV.

I've known 2 people with Tourettes and neither of them shouted obscenities or anything like that. They just had little tics or twitches that were uncontrollable.

Archived