Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Power Rankings

Drunken Master III

If this was the BCS (which is what Fox's ranking system most closely resembles) we wouldn't be in a BCS Bowl game. I don't care much about these rankings. I'd rather rank highly in the standings.

That three week stretch with Tampa, Oakland and San Diego was a killer for us.

If this was the BCS (which is what Fox's ranking system most closely resembles) we wouldn't be in a BCS Bowl game. I don't care much about these rankings. I'd rather rank highly in the standings.

That three week stretch with Tampa, Oakland and San Diego was a killer for us.

As much as I do not want to, but I agree. If we would have come away winning at least one of those games things would be different now.

But, at least someone is giving us a little more respect, but given our current company (the other teams), it is not too flattering.

Fox rankings are always, always retarded. When the Colts were 7-0, they had them ranked 6th. 6th! There is just no reason for us to be ranked that high right now. Yeah our schedule ahs been tough but we've have kicked ourselves in the groin too many times to be considered a top 10 team. Now, 2 more wins, and i'll buy it.

I don't thing it's that far off. What teams ranked below us, with the exception of Pittsburgh and possibly the Patriots do you think we wouldn't have an excellent chance at beating? The Bucs are below us, but, we did beat the Bucs, it just didn't count ;)

GB at 20 has to be a joke..... I guess when you've got Brett Favre anything's possible...

Archived