Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get the "Prv Ch" button on your remote ready

Mark The Homer

I like when the games are one after the other. But it will add to the drama watching the games scores simultaneously with the game, especially with the upcoming matchup.

:rolleyes: What's with location thing on your profile? "SNYDER'S HENCHMEN LIED"? Aren't we being a bit dramatic? So a salesman embellished to make a sale (that's never happened before:rolleyes: ). Is Snyder personally responsible? Like a car, check it out first before buying. And if you don't like the seats, get rid of the seats already.

:laugh: I found some gum under my seat at the MCI center - drat that Abe Polian & his "henchmen".

According to WUSA 9 tv's website we wont be getting that game. It says Denver/Baltimore. The Ratbirds are gonna entertain the world for 3 hrs from 4-7....vomit...atleast if you live here in DC thats what you have to suck up.

http://www.wusa9.com/programming/whatson.aspx

I hate the Ravens.

Look like I'll be spending Sunday watching DirectTV at the Sports bar.

The sportsworld seems to think the Redskins fans like the Ravens as well. Same for baseball....we get the Ravens and O's shoved down our throats. I doubt Balmer gets the Skins/Nats shoved down their throats. Surely I want to follow the Ratbirds and the Crow's.....horrid.

what time is it GAMETIME...what time is it GAMETIME....all my dogs in the house blahablahblahblah.....that is hillarious.

Wheres rayray been?

All that preseason hype about the Balmer offense and their D and Boller coming around and this and that.....that team is beyond awful.

The sportsworld seems to think the Redskins fans like the Ravens as well. Same for baseball....we get the Ravens and O's shoved down our throats. I doubt Balmer gets the Skins/Nats shoved down their throats. Surely I want to follow the Ratbirds and the Crow's.....horrid.

It is amazing isn't it?

I'm still waiting for the days when the morons at FedEx stop shouting O during the National Anthem. They all look around afterward with a stupid smile on their faces like they just did something great. Go to a Baltimore game if you want to do that garbage.

Archived