Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Affecting a Quarterbacks head.

G-Prime

I wonder how it would effect the players on the field especially a QB if 90,000+ people emitted a low constant hum. The players get used to loud crowds. I bet 90,000+ people could create a awesome harmonic. Don't ask me why I think about these things.. I just do.

i dont know bout you guys but me screaming and stomping is louder then a Kazoo, and this stadium has been PRETTY loud this year. lil secret i've picked up here and there from talkin to people....put your spare change into your empty beer bottles, they are plastic, and they make noise.... one thing i would love is if the redskins came up with gold thunder sticks like you see at some baseball games....THAT would be impressive because you can yell and pound at the same time

how about 90,000 airhorns?

Dead silence in the huddle, so quiet our D can hear the play being called, then just as the QB gets under center...

I do like the one low note idea, though...a G perhaps...but the harmonics could set up a standing wave and possibly cause structural damage - or even worse, beer to foam excessively... :cheers:

I wonder how it would effect the players on the field especially a QB if 90,000+ people emitted a low constant hum. The players get used to loud crowds. I bet 90,000+ people could create a awesome harmonic. Don't ask me why I think about these things.. I just do.

hmmm...Why do you think about these things? :silly:

Archived