Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How will you greet Antonio Pierce on December 24th?

skinsdude

How will you greet Antonio Pierce on December 24th? As he is an ex Redskin will you show him some love or will you show him no mercy. I personally will show him no mercy. Once he decided that he no longer wanted to be a Redskin (or gave up the honor of being a Redskin) he is the enemy, nothing more.

I am going to boo the :pooh: out of him. I am sick and tired of athletes claiming they were disrespected for contract offers given to them. He was only offered $2 million less than the Gints offered. I know thats a lot to you and me, but this guy and his kids are set for life, so it's not that much to him. Also, AP didn't deserve to make more than Marcus Washington like he wanted to. :2cents:

How will you greet Antonio Pierce on December 24th? As he is an ex Redskin will you show him some love or will you show him no mercy. I personally will show him no mercy. Once he decided that he no longer wanted to be a Redskin (or gave up the honor of being a Redskin) he is the enemy, nothing more.

He was one of our "core guys" who wanted to be here, but the money couldn't be worked out. Why hate him for that?

He was one of our "core guys" who wanted to be here, but the money couldn't be worked out. Why hate him for that?

:mad: This is a load of crap. Money? Are you kidding? If he really loved the organization and wanted to be here, he would have taken $6 million instead of $8 million (figuretively speaking). The boo birds will definitely be flying from me that day.

The real injustice is that most players would take the instant money instead of at least giving an organization a chance to clear cap space. Especially since just a season earlier you were on their practice squad.

Give me a break.

Archived