Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THIS is what Joe Gibbs and the rest of the staff MUST watch out for...

FunBunch7

"LOOKING AHEAD" to Dallas.

There is even a sense in this site that we will take care of Zona and be on our merry way back to Fed Ex where the Cowboys will just be waiting for their whippin'.

If any of you have a copy of the 1991 season highlights....there is a clip in there of Joe gibbs saying..."They talk about this being their Super Bowl and it is. Expect that kind of effort from them..." He said that from inside the locker room at Sun Devil Stadium before that week 15 game. That was they game in which we clinched home field advantage.

The point is, we, the coaches and the players are ALL excited about the Dallas game...but it won't mean NEAR as much if we drop this one to the Cardinals. The coaches and players MUST treat this game with Zona like the Super Bowl!

I have to say, this falls IMO, squarely on the shoulders of the coaches. I have tremendous faith in this coaching staff due to all the Super Bowls of the glory years, not to look ahead.

I'll be at the game sunday screaming my head off! It's pretty cool at Sun Devil Stadium...at the top of the stadium, there is a walk way where you can easily walk following the line of scrimmage. For any of you that may be there...I'll be the guy that passes you throughout the game. HTTR

"LOOKING AHEAD" to Dallas.

There is even a sense in this site that we will take care of Zona and be on our merry way back to Fed Ex where the Cowboys will just be waiting for their whippin'.

If any of you have a copy of the 1991 season highlights....there is a clip in there of Joe gibbs saying..."They talk about this being their Super Bowl and it is. Expect that kind of effort from them..." He said that from inside the locker room at Sun Devil Stadium before that week 15 game. That was they game in which we clinched home field advantage.

The point is, we, the coaches and the players are ALL excited about the Dallas game...but it won't mean NEAR as much if we drop this one to the Cardinals. The coaches and players MUST treat this game with Zona like the Super Bowl!

I have to say, this falls IMO, squarely on the shoulders of the coaches. I have tremendous faith in this coaching staff due to all the Super Bowls of the glory years, not to look ahead.

I'll be at the game sunday screaming my head off! It's pretty cool at Sun Devil Stadium...at the top of the stadium, there is a walk way where you can easily walk following the line of scrimmage. For any of you that may be there...I'll be the guy that passes you throughout the game. HTTR

Don't insult Joe Gibbs dude. I can promise you he doesn't need YOU to remind him not to look past a game.

After losing three in a row, I don't think this team will look past anybody. In any case, I'm sure the coaches will gaurd against it. Their mantra has been "1 game at a time" since we lost to San Diego.

I understand the concern, though. I, too, have worried about this. Arizona has the #1 passing offense in the league. While its true that they can't run, they have a very capable offense with Warner, Boldin, and Fitzgerald led by Dennis Green. We will need to play very well to beat them. We should be able to as long as we are ready.

I have a feeling that this team is extremely focused and determined right now. I believe that Gibbs has instilled this in them. Didn't you guys notice how the Skins reacted after Rogers made the INT late in the 4th. There was no celebration...everyone had a very serious look on their face. Gibbs doesn't want them wasting their "energy" on such nonsense. This team is about to turn the corner..and I just have a feeling their gonna git her done...I highly doubt they will overlook Arizona.

I'm trying hard not to think about dallas, but I'm failing.

I hope the Redskins are a more controlled group of men than I.

Well, you're allowed, unless you're Lavar or Brunell under cover.

I think the Redskins realize that they're not good enough to look past a team just yet. I mean, they're 1-3 over their last 4 games...they can't be TOO ****y!

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

statistically arizona is a middle of the road defense, far better, than where st. louis is in terms of yards, however, they give up something like 25 points per game. It'll be very interesting to see how that plays out against our redskins, who have a very tough time putting up a lot of points.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Arizona is a team that turns the ball over quite a bit and I could see us capitolizing on a few big plays.

....probably the reason they give up so many points. Our defense REALLY needs to get pressure on warner early and often.

....probably the reason they give up so many points. Our defense REALLY needs to get pressure on warner early and often.

I agree. Warner is a solid QB if given time. We need to get in his face and rattle him early so he throws a few picks and/or coughs up the football. He's worse than Brunell at coughing it up at the most inopportune times i.e. driving for a much needed score.

well i think ths inks will be ready but i do have a prediction...

no not points, just plays....

offense.

Moss and jacobs both get a td catch... we get at least one running touchdown and another passing td.

defense.

we hold their running to almost nothing. sean taylor does stellar in coverage and run coverage, gets a big hit that'll be on jacked, washington gets another sack, lavar will lead in tackles, most for loss against run. d line gives warner pressure all day

hahahaha a lil OT i know, but fun.

Archived