Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't you feel sad for those Eagle fans?

Rdskns2000

The era of the Eagles dominating the NFC EAST are over. :eaglesuck

Frankly, I think their window of opportunity is closing. The nfc east will only get tougher next year.

Ah- poor Eagles fans. In the early 90's they have this great defense but saw NY, Wsh, Dallas win 5 out of the first 6 superbowls in the 90's.

Then in their era of NFC EAST dominance- they go to 3 nfc championship games and lose. Then finally make it to the superbowl and lose.

:eaglesuck :laugh: :laugh:

I love it! :laugh: I hate the eagles even more than the boys!

How can you feel sad for a team that on their home website stated about FedEx "Come to our home away from home".

Don't feel sorry for most of the Eagle fans. They're out there with their Owens jerseys on booing their team and trying to dump a beer on a opposing fans head (or worse).

"At least we got there"...........

I feel bad for Houston fans and Frisco fans. For the Eagles fans, I feel bad for the TO debacle, but not for injuries or a losing season -- that's just part of the game.

I don't feel bad about the TO thing. The FO deserved it. They thought they could control TO, thought they should treat him the same way as all the other players, and it backfired.

Had they handled it differently, McNabb to TO would possibly have set records.

They could have made a bonus offer after the Super Bowl to acknowledge his accellerated rehab and his risk of injury.

They didn't. He asked for lots more anyway, and the rest is history.

Screw Banner and Lurie. I liked hearing them get booed on Monday night.

I feel bad for Skins fans, honestly. The Eagles had one horrible year, mainly due to injuries and TO ripping the team apart. The Skins, however, have been horrible for the last what...12 years. While you can pinpoint the Eagles problems very clearly, the Skins problems have been more systematic and clearly go back to management and, moreso, the ownership.

I feel bad for Skins fans, honestly. The Eagles had one horrible year, mainly due to injuries and TO ripping the team apart. The Skins, however, have been horrible for the last what...12 years. While you can pinpoint the Eagles problems very clearly, the Skins problems have been more systematic and clearly go back to management and, moreso, the ownership.

:laugh:

You're not your normal self... your material just comes across as petty and lonesome... it doesn't have that characteristic 'Westy bite' anymore.

We know you miss TO Westy.......don't deny it. :D

The Eagles have had about as dismal a season as anyone can imagine. TO (to quote Richard Bloch), "displayed unprecidented damage to the locker room," and our team has been riddled with more injuries than I could have possibly imagined before the season. As a result, we are miserable. Ask any Eagles fan what they think about this team, and I'm sure they will say the same thing: "we suck."

The Skins though, nearly experienced a rebirth. They caught breaks early in the season in close games, Sanatanna Moss played above expectations, as did Brunell, and LA came back after a injury plagued start to the season.

The result: Skins have a 1 game lead over the Eagles, and their fans feel as though they have established some level of dominance.

Frankly, I feel sorry for you that feelings of success are now experienced while in third place over a team that is nothing more than a shell of their former self. Its pathetic really, what 12 years of losing have done for your sense of competition.

The Eagles suck... but only by 1 game less than the Skins.

Where do you imagine you should be feeling sorry for anyone? 13 years of losing... and no end in sight.

Our future is still far brighter... enjoy the rest of the season.

The Eagles have had about as dismal a season as anyone can imagine. TO (to quote Richard Bloch) "displayed unprecidented damage to the locker room" and our team has been riddled with more injuries than I could have possibly imagined before the season. As a result we are miserable. Ask any Eagles fan what they think about this team, and I'm sure they will say the same thing "we suck."

The Skins though, experienced nearly a rebirth. They caught breaks before the season, Sanatanna Moss played above expectations, as did Brunell, and LA came back after a injury plagued start to the season.

The result: Skins have a 1 game lead, their fans feel as though they have established some level of dominance.

Frankly, I feel sorry for you that feelings of success are now experienced while in third place over a team that is nothing more than a shell of their former self. Its pathetic really, what 12 years have losing have done for your morales.

The Eagles suck... but only by 1 game less than the Skins.

Where do you imagine you should be feeling sorry for anyone? 13 years of losing... and no end in sight.

Our future is still far brighter... enjoy the rest of the season.

When the eaglefan's best argument is we suck, but you suck only a little less than us, you know it's a bad season for them. :laugh: :laugh:

Eagles. The little dynasty that couldn't.

When the eaglefan's best argument is we suck, but you suck only a little less than us, you know it's a bad season for them. :laugh: :laugh:

Eagles. The little dynasty that couldn't.

Like I said, you know a culture of losing has completely enveloped you when you express sympathy for a team while standing firmly in third place.... only a game ahead of the team you are expressing sympathy for.

Its refreshing to know that our stay in the cellar won't last 13 years, and that we'll still be back in the playoffs before the Skins.

Like I said, you know a culture of losing has completely enveloped you when you express sympathy for a team while standing firmly in third place.... only a game ahead of the team you are expressing sympathy for.

Its refreshing to know that our stay in the cellar won't last 13 years, and that we'll still be back in the playoffs before the Skins.

no,your stay in the cellar has actually been 45 years now bud,we were a dynasty from 82 to 92 ,and spent almost every year in the 90s seeing post action play ,we are going through some tuff times here in the 2000 to 2004 seasons but it is not in our nature ,as it is in yours,to continue choking.if you know anything about our history you know that youd have to be pretty ignorant to compare your cursed organization to ours,with all due respect.:logo:

You're right. It's not like Detroit doesn't say that every year. :rolleyes:

Your stay in the cellar is right now. Any predictions you want to make about how long it will take you to get back to perceived greatness isn't worth squat.

I said it in an erlier post. The bigger problem Reid will have is if the team stops believing in his system. There was no reason for the team to play with as little heart as they showed on Monday night. None at all.

That's a lack of leadership. Trotter and Dawkins are the leaders. That's it.

They miss Ike Reese on ST. They miss Simon and Burgess on the DL, and they miss Mayberry on the OL. Not just for playing talent, but for locker room presence. It mattered this year when TO threw a monkey wrench into the machine.

Surprisingly, McNabb does not really occupy the team leader role in the locker room. He does on the field. no doubt. But not in the locker room.

That isn't going to change. It's gone, so any prediction you make about next year includes team chemistry, and there appears to be none.

I Lived in Miami amd was and always will be a Skins fan....when I wore my Skins "garb" to Dolphin's games I used to get ridiculed about the team.....I always responded" How many Superbowl rings does your team have?..The Skins have three, how many was it?....I would say the same to the Eagles...while you got to the dance , you don't have any hardware to show for it and I think the team( Philly) is in some need of rebuilding.....Passing on 72% of the plays will not get you a super bowl ring....besides TO, there are some significant problems for the team that could take a few years....Yes we have struggled , but we have hardware and tradition and we seem to be moving towards getting back to our 80's/90's form.....

Who's feeling sorry for you? I'm not.

Those fans of the 1960 NFL Champions really like to talk smack, now don't they?

Funny thing is, their team hasn't disappointed me at all for the past 4 years. They've done a terrific job of leaving their fans with their in a state of numb disbelief at the season's end. And for the next few months there's a whole lot less hot air blowin' from these eagle fans.

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived