Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Bound!!! Wildcard! 10-6?

big z

That's one of many things i'm wishing for this Christmas.

WE shall see.

Our Team Has Got What it Takes to get the Job Done.

Zona, Dallas, Giants, and then, Philly for the wildcard.

Lets get it done fellas.

Your destiny is calling.

Hail Skins! :point2sky :helmet: :point2sky

Anything is possible.

I hope we beat Arizona.

Once we've done that, I hope we sweep Dallas. How long has it been since that happened?

Once we've done that, I hope we beat New York by a score of 36-0. First of all, we owe them. Second of all, it will be Christmas. And most importantly, I have tickets.

Once we've done that, we need to beat Philly. This will be no easy task, facing the defending NFC Champs playing spoiler at home.

Once we've done that. . . we need to win a wildcard card.

Once we've done that. . . we need to win a divisional playoff game

Once we've done that. . . we need to win the conference championship.

Once we've done that. . . how will we stop Peyton Manning (maybe Tom Brady)?

Hmmmmmm. I geuss this is why they say, "Let's play them one at a time."

For now, I hope we beat Arizona!

If we finish 10-6 we will win the division. I guarantee it. Copy this post and stick it on your fridge. Send a guy named Vito to come break my legs if I am wrong bc I am TELLING YOU -- If we go 10-6, Dallas will be of NO CONCERN. Us going 10-6 means tat we beat Dallas, which would give us the tie-breaker even if Dallas won both their games against Carolina and KC....which they won't.

- Us finishing 10-6 would also leave us winning a tie-break with NYG -- all that has to happen is for them to lose one other game (to KC, at Philly, or out west at Oakland) -- I don't see them winning all those games and to be honest I think the west coast trip to Oakland will hurt Eli -- they very well could lose 2 of those three.

If we are 10-6, we don't need to worry about a wildcard -- unless we are worrying about which wildcard team we are hosting in round one.:gaintsuck :dallasuck

Well, everything depends on what happens with the Giants and the Cowboys. I think we can still mathematically win the NFC East. In order to do that, we have to prove that the game at the Meadowlands earlier this year was a fluke. We also have to prove that our dramatic win over Dallas on Monday Night wasn't a fluke too. Then there's Philadelphia, who has faded from a solid winner into a sure loser over night.

We must win every game and route for those teams who play the Giants and Cowboys. If we're fortunate, we can end up 10-6.

Well, everything depends on what happens with the Giants and the Cowboys. I think we can still mathematically win the NFC East. In order to do that, we have to prove that the game at the Meadowlands earlier this year was a fluke. We also have to prove that our dramatic win over Dallas on Monday Night wasn't a fluke too. Then there's Philadelphia, who has faded from a solid winner into a sure loser over night.

We must win every game and route for those teams who play the Giants and Cowboys. If we're fortunate, we can end up 10-6.

--If we win out, it doesnt matter what Dallas does. Period. Will I be rooting for the Chiefs this Sunday? Hell yea! But if we finish 10-6 that game won't mean a thing. If we win out and Dallas wins every game (except of course the one against us) we will finish tied and we win the tie-breaker

--With the Giants it is simple also. If we win out, we need them to lose only one of their 3 remaining games to be tied with them and also winning the tie-breaker. It is that simple. The only teams (other than ours) we will need to root for are the Eagles, KC or Oakland

Our Redskins Control Their own destiny with 4 weeks left.

That's sweet.

Good Job Team.

Good Job Staff.

Good Job Coach.

Good Job Mr. Snyder.

Go Skins Go! Beat those **** Cards... :point2sky :helmet: :point2sky

PROPS to the coach for FINALLY USING ROCK CARTWRIGHT!

I hate to look back, but If our team had been using Portis as a decoy in those 4th quarter hold onto the lead games and then just pounding the ROCK. Things might be even better.

As it stands? I'm happy. We've lost heartbreakers. Won some tight games too.

The ONLY game that really makes me angry is the Oakland game, cuz I KNOW our Skins are a better team. But oh well. They won. Our Skins are at 6-6.

4 for the show. Lets at least check the oil and kick the tires on ol' the Bandwagon, Just In Case. :cheers:

I'm not even aiming for a simple wild-card spot. The way I see it, we still have a shot at winning our division. If KC beats Dallas this weekend and we beat Arizona, the boys will be heading into our territory with the same record as us. Then even if the Giants beat the Eagles, then lose to KC next week and we beat the boys, we're just 1 game out of the division lead with a game against the Giants at home the very next week. That's followed up by a dead Eagles team.

Winning out and ending up 10-6 gives us a hell of a shot.

This is MY kind of post. I'm fired up after reading it.

I don't think the Eagles will win another game the rest of the year. Therefore, the Giants need to lose at least 1 of their next 4 for us to have a shot at the division title. I don't think that's going to happen. I believe that the Giants will finish the season 11-5 and win the title. We'll finish 10-6 and a wild card. I'm perfectly happy with winning out the season and going into the playoffs on a roll as a wildcard. Do you honestly think there is a team out there that won't fear us in the playoffs? Who wouldn't fear a team winning out the season .

I dont see u guys beating Giants who have been RED hot lately and Dallas sry guys but according to history its highy unlikely.

The Giants are beatable by us...even though they himiliated us earlier in the year. Division rivals like that are always good games. I'm actually much more concerned about Dallas than the Giants. Here's why:

- Giants are going to the playoffs; therefore, they probably won't play as hard

- Dallas will be fighting their asses off to get into the playoffs (as will we)

- Dallas NEEDS to win

- Dallas NEEDS to get revenge from us coming back in the 4th quarter and beating them at their own home

- Dallas has traditionally beat us much more than us beating them

- Parcells seems to have our number

If we beat Dallas, then we are NFC East Champs!! I do not believe in the Giants. I think they will fall at least 2 more games. If Dallas beats us, I think they will take the East. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that we can beat Dallas, its a wait and see as usual. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Sounds great but we won't go 10-6. NO WAY. The team isn't good enough this year.

I can easily see 8-8, or MAYBE 9-7.

I think 9-7 potentially gets us in, and that is what I am hoping for. If we get to 9-7 I'll be real happy, playoffs or not.

Just Beat Dallas. 1 point is all we need to win by. Just do it.

Hail Skins!!!

Hey Joe, Portis early and Rock early, late and often.

Get cooley away from Royboy and get him the ball for 1st downs!!!

Lets do this fellas!!!

The Playoffs are calling. :point2sky :helmet: :cheers:

Philly SCARES THE CRAP out of me....

I pray skins win...i would NOT bet on our Skins to cover the spread...

This is it...9-6.

Go Skins...your destiny is at your doorstep...DO NOT UNDERSESTIMATE THE EAGLES...or suffer the consequences...will we all...

Hail Skins! Hail Victory!!!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EXTREMESKINS!!!

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :point2sky

Philly SCARES THE CRAP out of me....

I pray skins win...i would NOT bet on our Skins to cover the spread...

This is it...9-6.

Go Skins...your destiny is at your doorstep...DO NOT UNDERSESTIMATE THE EAGLES...or suffer the consequences...will we all...

Hail Skins! Hail Victory!!!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EXTREMESKINS!!!

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :point2sky

We can defeat Philadelphia. All we have to do is execute on offense andgive them threes and outs on defense. I'm impressed with that running back named Moates. He's a beast. Other than that, I see no weapons the Eagles have right now. On the defensive side of it, we just have to do what we did the last time.

That's one of many things i'm wishing for this Christmas.

WE shall see.

Our Team Has Got What it Takes to get the Job Done.

Zona, Dallas, Giants, and then, Philly for the wildcard.

Lets get it done fellas.

Your destiny is calling.

Hail Skins! :point2sky :helmet: :point2sky

Zona-Check (17-13), Dallas- Check (35-7), Giants-Check (35-20),

Now all we have left is Philly. We can do this!!!!! We might even get the Division is the Giants lose. We can destroy these Eagles even in Philly. HTTR Baby!!! :eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Archived