Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conspiracy Theory: The Extremeskins Logo

Ancalagon the Black

It's a SECRET arrow. On the FedEx logo, it's a white arrow pointing to the right, between the letters E and X. On the new(?) Extremeskins logo, it's a black arrow pointing to the right, between the letters E and X. Look closely.

I see it now....did you just spot it or were you studying it for awhile? :geek:

You're definitely onto something ...

our old logo of course looked like this:

titleX.gif

And you know the other day, I was going to send a package UPS, and somehow I ended up at FedExKinko's ... I don't even know how I got there. All I remember is getting in the car, and the next thing I know I'm telling the Kinko's guy that it absolutely, positively, has to get there overnight...

And you know the other day, I was going to send a package UPS, and somehow I ended up at FedExKinko's ... I don't even know how I got there. All I remember is getting in the car, and the next thing I know I'm telling the Kinko's guy that it absolutely, positively, has to get there overnight...

:laugh: :laugh:

I can't even say UP... anymore for some reason I can not put the U the P and the S together, when i call the operator for the number they laugh at me, when i start typing it goes like this

www.up www.fedex.com www.fedex.com :silly:

It's a sign of the upcoming new World order (nWo) where Microsoft, FedEx, Viacom and others are all merging to take over the world with the illuminati's, the masons and the members of Skull and Bones.

Or it gave me a chance to mention a old wrestling reference.......

Or it's just an arrow???

Here in the Twlight Zone......the Weekly World News that is Extremeskins :D

• 2 months later...

Archived