Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy song sad song

ArmchairRedskin

Happy song: New V*****(not accually sure if I can say that) - Bloodhound Gang

Sad songs: Brick - Ben Folds

Waters Edge - Seven Mary Three

Makin Baby music - Don't like music while but I do like to listen to the hum of the hidden camera in my room...

Glad to know your opinion. Care to expound? I know he used to do ***** Pounding Pamela and Finger ****** Suzy, so I know hes's a chauvinist (or was) but I never heard him do any racial stuff. I'm guessing I'm in for an education here. :D

Look him up on Google...I don't even think some of his song titles are appropriate to write on here. Let's just say he's got a lot of songs with the N-Word in the title.

Look him up on Google...I don't even think some of his song titles are appropriate to write on here. Let's just say he's got a lot of songs with the N-Word in the title.

http://www.acidlogic.com/im_davidallencoe.htm

This guy has a take on him that I am mostly comfortable with. There are a lot of good musicians who are questionable human beings. :)

Happy: Built to Spill - "Cleo." How can a song written in first person as a fetus in the womb with lyrics like "Ain't it strange that I can dream/Ain't it strange that I have brain activity" and "What a sound straight through my spine/Bounced off of me/Makes me round/3D sound/Push it Down/Move it around/See I'm fine" not make you happy?

Sad: Death Cab for Cutie - "Company Calls Reprise" - I feel like I relate to it

Baby Makin': Al Green - "I'm still in love with you"

Archived