Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Snippet from CBS Sportline.com Fantasy News...

Dead Money

Chris Cooley, TE, Washington: Undrafted in countless drafts, Cooley has emerged into one of the better tight ends in Fantasy Football this season. He ranks tied with Gates for fourth in points at his position since Nov. 6 with 60 -- that's an average of 12 PPG -- and has outscored studs like Todd Heap, Randy McMichael and Jason Witten in that timeframe. Cooley has become a favorite for QB Mark Brunell and has produced regardless of the opponent, and there's no reason to believe he won't continue to produce this month.

http://football.sportsline.com/news/9080557

I just had to copy, paste and email this to my FF league members who snickered at me in the 18th round when I took my homer pick for Fantasy back during the first week of September. Oh and also to the ones that snicvkered at me when I started him over Gonzalez then cut Gonzalez.

Oh yeah and by the way I am leading the league with the closest threat at 3 games back. I have a mancrush on Peyton Manning.

yeh i picked cooley last year and this year. although, I really didn't expect to see such production from him. it's quite amazing, going from the basic cooley curl in the redzone to seeing him at slot receiver and catching 30 yd passes. it's great, i'm happy for him. :D

I also took Cooley--perhaps earlier than I should have. This has been my first year in a league, and I took him in the same round as other "Stud" TEs went off the board-- the 4th/5th round or something, when Gates and Gonzales went. I thought there'd be a run on TEs... But he's got more points than some of my WRs... (Gosh darn Jerry Porter!!!)

http://football.sportsline.com/news/9080557

I just had to copy, paste and email this to my FF league members who snickered at me in the 18th round when I took my homer pick for Fantasy back during the first week of September. Oh and also to the ones that snicvkered at me when I started him over Gonzalez then cut Gonzalez.

Oh yeah and by the way I am leading the league with the closest threat at 3 games back. I have a mancrush on Peyton Manning.

18 round draft??? Holy crap! How many teams are in your league, 4??

I took Cooley in two drafts...he is a man-beast. I have Brunell in one league, but that's it for me as far as Skins.

Archived