Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sinorice Moss

Redskins4ever

If you're just looking for an explosive returner, and looking to add some more speed, look for Jeremy Bloom if he drops in the draft. He's an olympic skier, and played two years at Colorado before getting the boot due to his skiing endorsements. Two years ago he won one of those superstars competitions, which including several NFL players. He smoked them all in the 100 yard dash. The kid has serious speed. He's small though, Santana small. 5-9, maybe 185.

Bloom is the man, I went to colorado and watched him play. He is an amazing athlete. He will be tight in the nfl.

yeah, like Antonio Gates. ;)

I'd love to have that Bloom guy as a returner, but we need some height at WR. - I'd love to get that kid from Notre Dame when he comes out.

I know who you're talking about. You're talking about #21 Maurice Stovall. He's 6'5 and 222 pounds. He can really jump and he had an unbelieveable Sr. season. He made Brady Quinn look like a young Joe Theismann at times. But I think Stovall will be selected in either the 2nd or maybe 3rd round. By the 4th round he'll be off the charts.

Sinorice Moss might get picked earlier than we all think. Speed is a treasure in the NFL.

Hester will most certainly stay another year.

He doesn't even play full time at CB for Miami because he's not good enough yet.

He's the best return prospect in a VERY long time, but he wants to make more cash than that in the NFL so he's going to improve his CB skills.

I would LOVE to take a shot at him next year.

I know who you're talking about. You're talking about #21 Maurice Stovall. He's 6'5 and 222 pounds. He can really jump and he had an unbelieveable Sr. season. He made Brady Quinn look like a young Joe Theismann at times. But I think Stovall will be selected in either the 2nd or maybe 3rd round. By the 4th round he'll be off the charts.

Sinorice Moss might get picked earlier than we all think. Speed is a treasure in the NFL.

Actually I was talking about this guy....

Jeff Samardzija - WR - Jr. 6'5" 216lbs - this year has 71 catches for 1190 yards and 15 TD's

...don't know if he's coming out this year though.

Archived