Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Hold A Record

NotInOurHouse

Classy fans all around. I've got a lot to learn.

Then you will counter with, "well they started it, they deserve it'

Then I will counter with, "well if your going to sink to "my" level, then don't call yourself any better because your not acting like it"

and I'll be right.

Then I will counter with, "well if your going to sink to "my" level, then don't call yourself any better because your not acting like it"

and I'll be right.

Touche' i wish i could say it got old after a while as most blowouts do for me but it really didn't.i thoroughly enjoyed the entire game which isn't even something i can say about dallas,week 2.dallas week 2 wasn't a very enjoyable game until ,best of all, my girlfriends daughter started talkin smack because she claims to be a stinkin cowboy fan.and i got the last laugh.:laugh:

and I'll be right.

Please, try to remember where you are. :doh:

and I'll be right.

Wait. I'm getting confused.

Start over.

I'll say you suck and it was good to see the Eagles get grounded

then you'll say real classy rubbing salt in the wound

then you'll say. Wait

then I'll say you started it and I've been hearing shtein for the last 5 years and you deserve it

Wait. I wouldn't say that shiite. That's freaking weak. Why would I say that crap? You're way off. I'd probably call you a $^%$*(% *)$$# and make fun of the city and your crush on Reid's man boobs.

I'm internet strong and stuff.

The last time the Seahawks face Philly in Philly, we smoked 'em 38-0... But since the Holmgren era began, we haven't had much success at all against you NFC-easters, so I'm stoked about this!

I wish Holmgren would have left Shaun Alexander in long enough to get 100 yards, but I understand why he pulled him early, so no complaints here.

I expected more from the Eagles defense though.

Please, try to remember where you are. :doh:

Your right. Bad sportsmanship all around. I should know better then to expect more from people here.

What you haven't seen from me is starting threads just to antogonize people. I've seen that plenty of times from you.

Your right. Bad sportsmanship all around. I should know better then to expect more from people here.

What you haven't seen from me is starting threads just to antogonize people. I've seen that plenty of times from you.

Quit crying.

Really.

It's making you look like a three year old.

Archived