Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona will kick some ass!

I hadnt thought about this:

The scenario has us possibly coming back home to play 2 divisional rivals in the thick of a playoff race. Arizona will set us on fire. We will beat them and come back home with a fire in our bellies thats gonna cause us to beat up Dallas and come back and give NY one hell of a game...we get past Dallas with a win, no doubt well put Philly away at their house and well be in. Maybe,just maybe, I can see us winning out...Arizona is the beginning.....

The scenario has us possibly coming back home to play 2 divisional rivals in the thick of a playoff race. Arizona will set us on fire. We will beat them and come back home with a fire in our bellies thats gonna cause us to beat up Dallas and come back and give NY one hell of a game...we get past Dallas with a win, no doubt well put Philly away at their house and well be in. Maybe,just maybe, I can see us winning out...Arizona is the beginning.....

So shouldnt the title of the thread be Arizona will get their ass kicked? :whoknows:

i agree AZ is the beginning. i am still not sold on baby eli and gints. yeah they beat up on us. but eli has not done enough to justify all the media ball sucking. sweeping dallass will be crucial and philly is in the pooper. we can do this if we play smart mistake free football. we have no one to overcome but ourselves.

I don't get, Arizona will kick some ass. Do you mean after the game?

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

5. Strength of victory.

6. Strength of schedule.

7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.

9. Best net points in common games.

10. Best net points in all games.

11. Best net touchdowns in all games.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

5. Strength of victory.

6. Strength of schedule.

7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

9. Best net points in common games.

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

1. If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.

2. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

4. Strength of victory.

5. Strength of schedule.

6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.

8. Best net points in conference games.

9. Best net points in all games.

10. Best net touchdowns in all games.

11. Coin toss.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.

2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

5. Strength of victory.

6. Strength of schedule.

9. Best net points in conference games.

12. Coin toss

Hope that helps...

Yea, I thought this was a Cardinals fan posting.

Me too.

My theory is we can't look past them. They are out to win games just like any other team, not in the Reggie Bush lottery. Boldin and Fitzgerald worry and Kurt Warner can still throw the ball. We need to pressure the hell out of him and not let him hit those 2 receivers.

We need to pressure the hell out of him and not let him hit those 2 receivers.

I'm certain we will, they are one dimensional with virtually no run game. I'm sure we will blitz the crap out of 'em, but we absolutly, possitively have to get to Warner tho, those receivers are to good to cover all over the feild 1 on 1.

Archived