Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King

macnoke03

Did anybody else see how King predicted the Eagles to win 16-14 (or something like that) against Seattle last night. HAHAHA

:eaglesuck

He wasn't that far off, right? I mean he's Peter freaking King.

Cut him a little slack, he doesn't have to get the score exactly right.

I didn't know that he had predicted the Eagles to win. Who would do that? The depths of his idiocy continue to amaze me, although they shouldn't given all of the evidence.

please people, it wasn't impossible that Philly's D would wake up, that Trotter would finally cover a TE, that Kearse would finally sack the QB

I thought the Eagles would rally on MNF, but some players took the game off, and Seattle's D was having too much fun in the snow

I actually had the Eagles in that game too. So...um...that's why I don't own a house in the Turks and Caicos.

(I mean' date=' getting 4...at home...in the snow...on Reggie White night...against a team that I keep telling myself is counterfeit....I'm not happy today).[/quote']

I also think Seattle is counterfeit based on recent history (late-season/postseason chokers). Even with Reggie White night and all that, the Eagles are just too beat up to pick right now against a halfway decent team, much less the Seahawks (the Seahawks may be chokers, but they're still a good enough team to win the ones they're supposed to win, and apparently given enough opportunities - Jay Feeley - they can eventually cash in ones they shouldn't have won).

Have you ever wonderd why s.i. has to give away soo much stuff to get people interested in their magazine ? it's because they suck. the press is all about opinions. it used to be about facts, then people could make up their own minds from the facts. but now we have their opinions and their telling us what to think.we as fans need to stop looking to others to validate us,only we truley care and have a vested intrest in this team. let sally j, lenny p and s.i. and the post suck eggs snot all day.when the redskins win the trophy again( and they will). their words won't matter. so, why should they now?this is the team and their fans journey not theirs.c'mon guys and girls wipe it off like water off a ducks behind.

I actually had the Eagles in that game too. So...um...that's why I don't own a house in the Turks and Caicos.

(I mean' date=' getting 4...at home...in the snow...on Reggie White night...against a team that I keep telling myself is counterfeit....I'm not happy today).[/quote']

was eerily similar to 14 points in less than 5 minutes on ring of honor night in Irving.

The only difference was that the eagles' hell lasted the entire first 3 quarters, instead of the last 5 minutes.

King is stupid no doubt, but how about the idiots who actually pay him money to make his predictions? Now that's stupid.

How about the idiots who believe him. People read his garbage so the people paying him don't give a flying f--k if he's right. Some people follow his predictions religously.

Yep, King is a moron who knows very little about the game. Instead of studying the game and making an informed prediction, he's too busy writing about Starbucks coffee or his kid's high school games.

This is also the man(along with Dr.Z) that personally sees to it that Art Monk does not get into Canton. Please do as others have done here and cancel your subscription and join us in our effort to boycott SI.

Verdict's still out on SI according to me. I mean, the Art Monk thing is unforgivable, but did you hear they are taking Tom Brady off the "Sortsman of the year Issue?" They are doing a duel cover featuring T.O. and Barry Bonds

Honorable mention went to ST, but they didnt know for a fact that he was gonna get convicted in the gun case...

I have to say that why are we giving peter king any creedence? Remember people, he is the same guy who says and votes to keep Art Monk out of the Hall of Fame, but probably will vote for Michael Irvin. So next time anyone wants to start a peter king thread think about Art Monk and how he has gotten the shaft from peter king.

Archived