Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will gibbs play campbell???

SkinsFreak4-Life

If we dont make the playoff race, which i hope to god we do because its been a long wait since 99 and i really think were capable,but if we dont do you guys think gibbs will start campbell against the eagles??? i for one hope so if he plans to use him next year!!! i think he will be the second coming of doug williams!!! :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :cheers:

If worse comes to worse and we lose two in a row, I think all of our quarterbackas should play. I don't think Brunell would take it the wrong way if Patrick Ramsey got the start for the rest of a deflated season, and if Campbell got to see some play time in those games as well. This would be good for everyone. Brunell would get to rest his old bones, Ramsey would get to advertise himself for an off-season trade or prove why he should stay, and Campbel would get some real experience.

Gibbs values winning to much to let a rookie QB get serious game time reps. Even if we lose the next couple, Gibbs would be striving for a .500 mark, I don't think he wants two years off the bat of sub .500 records.

Personally I think JC should learn in practice, mini camps, training camps, and the preseason, to throw him into a game now would be cruel, he is getting no 1st team reps in practice, and is probably running the scout team offense at best. Let him get acclimated with at least the second team WR's before he gets thrown to the wolves, which is exactly what would happen if he's rushed in there.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived