Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the game tonight......

Number5

My fellow extremeskins, football fans, and my fellow Eagles fans.....

I am going to the game tonight and will be chilling in the ESPN booth right in front of Al and John. Tommorrow I will be giving everyone a thorough run down of the game from a first person point of view.

Hopefully you guys will appreciate it since you guys are coming to town pretty soon to play our team.

FYI......because it will be Reggie White Night......and since he was such a great player and person, I will post photographs from the halftime tribute as well.

Hopefully everything goes well and we end up 6-6.

I just got off the phone with a co-worker in Philly and he tells me they are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow starting at around 3:00 today thru tomorrow morning.

Looks like tonights game could be in the snow! Awesome....

(and #5 you better wear layers ;) )

I just got off the phone with a co-worker in Philly and he tells me they are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow starting at around 3:00 today thru tomorrow morning.

Looks like tonights game could be in the snow! Awesome....

(and #5 you better wear layers ;) )

Yeah Zoony, its cold already. The snow is supposed to start around 3:00 pm and not stop till tommorrow at noon. All I can say is that if ever we needed to run and stop the run, its tonight. The wind isn't strong yet, but I can't hold a Newport outside, let alone a football and I have pretty big hands!

Anyways, don't forget to let me know about the Jan. 1st game.....okay?

I am going to the game tonight and will be chilling in the ESPN booth right in front of Al and John. Tommorrow I will be giving everyone a thorough run down of the game from a first person point of view.

Hopefully you guys will appreciate it since you guys are coming to town pretty soon to play our team.

FYI......because it will be Reggie White Night......and since he was such a great player and person, I will post photographs from the halftime tribute as well.

Tonight's game should be great. Football in the snow just comes down to simple execution, and less fancy stuff. Should be fun to watch.

Enjoy yourself and good luck. (Meaning I hope the Eagles lose. :silly: )

Tonight's game should be great. Football in the snow just comes down to simple execution, and less fancy stuff. Should be fun to watch.

Enjoy yourself and good luck. (Meaning I hope the Eagles lose. :silly: )

I told my friends who took the day off to load up on the whiskey since that seems to be the only thing that keeps you warm during the cold. So I'm trying to figure out, Jack Daniels, Old Grand Dad, or Wild Turkey.....

But I plan on have a good time, especially since its Reggie White Night.....I feel honored to be going to a celebration of his life. He was such a great man.

Here's a short story.....

When I was about 10-12, I used to get my haircut in this barber shop in Sharon Hill called "Smitty's". Anyways, all of the Eagles used to get there hair cut there as well. I got to meet Keith Jackson, Eric Allen, the late Jerome Brown and of course Reggie White. It was a Friday before they played the Giants and my father and I were there along with the normal crew, Reggie Jerome, Byron Evans, and Wes Hopkins. I had a bad report card and my father was giving me a lecture about it. Of course I was paying him no mind, like most kids my age who think they know everything, but then Reggie and the boys jumped in and talked to me about the importance of school and how it would affect me the rest of my life. It really meant alot to me because I looked up to these guys as NFL players and they, most of all Reggie White, took the time to talk to me about school.

He truely was a great man.

I told my friends who took the day off to load up on the whiskey since that seems to be the only thing that keeps you warm during the cold. So I'm trying to figure out, Jack Daniels, Old Grand Dad, or Wild Turkey.....

But I plan on have a good time, especially since its Reggie White Night.....I feel honored to be going to a celebration of his life. He was such a great man.

When I was about 10-12, I used to get my haircut in this barber shop in Sharon Hill called "Smitty's". Anyways, all of the Eagles used to get there hair cut there as well. I got to meet Keith Jackson, Eric Allen, the late Jerome Brown and of course Reggie White. It was a Friday before they played the Giants and my father and I were there along with the normal crew, Reggie Jerome, Byron Evans, and Wes Hopkins. I had a bad report card and my father was giving me a lecture about it. Of course I was paying him no mind, like most kids my age who think they know everything, but then Reggie and the boys jumped in and talked to me about the importance of school and how it would affect me the rest of my life. It really meant alot to me because I looked up to these guys as NFL players and they, most of all Reggie White, took the time to talk to me about school.

That's an awesome story! Reggie was a great player and seems like he was equally as great a person.

Have a great time at the game bro!

Have a ball, 5!

That's a nice story. White really was a good guy.

No love for Crown Royal, though?

Only game I ever left early was the loss to the Cowboys 2 years ago. Don't know if anyone remembers, but it was freezing rain. Miserable weather, and Spurriers team had no fight at all. Completely dominated. Hasselbecks QB rating was Blutarsky 0.00. Everyone else wanted to leave in the late 3rd quarter, and I could think of no real reason to convince them otherwise. :puke:

Only game I ever left early was the loss to the Cowboys 2 years ago. Don't know if anyone remembers, but it was freezing rain. Miserable weather, and Spurriers team had no fight at all. Completely dominated. Hasselbecks QB rating was Blutarsky 0.00. Everyone else wanted to leave in the late 3rd quarter, and I could think of no real reason to convince them otherwise. :puke:

Read my new thread to see why!

Archived