Capital One Bowl 1/2 Auburn vs. Wisconsin

Cotton Bowl 1/2 Texas Tech vs. Alabama

Fiesta Bowl 1/2 Ohio State vs. Notre Dame

Gator Bowl 1/2 Virgina Tech vs. Louisville

Outback Bowl 1/2 Iowa vs. Florida

Sugar Bowl 1/2 West Virginia vs. Georgia

Orange Bowl 1/3 Florida State vs. Penn State

Rose Bowl 1/4 USC vs. Texas

Last bowl game I attended was the Cotton Bowl when KState played.

It is time I found another game to attend.

Las Vegas Bowl........what a bad place to have to go.

:laugh:

Oh, Thito!!

;)

Blondie

How sad for me, two years in a row Michigan State doesn't get in a bowl game. :doh:

Last bowl game I attended was the Cotton Bowl when KState played.

Blondie

The last (and only) bowl game I attended was the Rose Bowl on January 1, 1988 when Michigan State beat USC for the second time that season.

This looks like one of the best bowl seasons I can remember. All four BCs bowls have potential. You have a great non-BCS matchup in the Peach with Miami/LSU. Oregon/Oklahoma and Michigan/Nebraska look intriguing. VT/Louisville with some of the conference history (bad blood) between these two.

Las Vegas Bowl 12/22 BYU vs. California

Las Vegas Bowl........what a bad place to have to go.

Whats wrong with Vegas? I live here as far as bowl yes the Las Vegas bowl is definately not the Rose bowl, but its a chance to visit at the same time a bowl is better than nothing. Plus there is a bowl worse than that.. its called the Toilet bowl :toilet:

What I saw was USC -6.5 and the over/under was 71. The over/under is high, but both of these teams score in bunches and both have defensive liabilities, so it makes sense. I also think that the 6.5 number might go down a little bit, but it is still a good number considering USC has not lost in forever and it is practically a home game for them.

Whats wrong with Vegas? I live here as far as bowl yes the Las Vegas bowl is definately not the Rose bowl, but its a chance to visit at the same time a bowl is better than nothing. Plus there is a bowl worse than that.. its called the Toilet bowl :toilet:

She was being sarcastic. She would love to come to Vegas. Who wouldn't?? :D

As far as the games, I'm pretty excited too. It's been a great year for college football (other than VT pretty much blowing a once-great season). This is one of the most anticipated national championships I can remember. And while both teams have dominant offenses, they also both have pretty good defenses. I'm not so sure it will be as high scoring as everyone thinks.

I can't wait!!

10-1 PSU vs. 4 loss FSU, doesn't make sence but whatever.

I know what you mean. WVU or Georgia would be more evenly matched. I really wanted Notre Dame though. It would have made the regular season games we're about to play more meaningful. PSU and ND are 8-8-1 against each other. They could be 9-9-1 in a couple years and still neither one would have bragging rights.

10-1 PSU vs. 4 loss FSU, doesn't make sence but whatever.

I agree, I actually thought I posted that earlier. . . I guess I got sidetracked and never hit submit ;)

It is a complete joke though. FSU wasn't even in the top 25 last week & they are playing #3 in the country??? Serious :wtf: logic there.

Sure the BCS is a joke, you guys can blame FSU for the BCS being BS all you want it, until there is a playoff to determine the national champion there will always be tears to dry.

The fact is the conference champion gets a BCS bid under the current parameters, I'm pretty sure Tech was aware of that before they got beaten AGAIN by a lesser FSU team in the big game.

The noles played really poorly in their 4 losses, and they didn't deserve to be ranked, but yet they rose up when it mattered- deal with it. VT didn't get it done, AGAIN- try placing some blame where it belongs.

Didn't you see the :laugh: after my statement?

THAT is where I want to go.

Blondie

Archived