Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins 2006 starting DE (John Abraham?)

bubba9497

Being from NY and a Giants fan I watch the Jets alot. Abraham is a good DE let me say. Hes a littil weak vs the run but he gets after the QB. He also bin healthy all year, and his stats are down a bit. Thats just do to Ellis on the other side stinking this year. So Abrahams geting all the double teams. There no way the Jets tag him. They are like 6 mill over next years cap already so there cant tag him. He will be a FA I think at the end of the season. Bet the Eagels sign him however.

Robert Mathis would be a great move Abraham would be a bone head move...seriously the Jets are about as good as us evaluating talent I meen only Hall and Thomas remains of our corperate raiding a couple of years back and Hall is on his last legs .

Abraham is getting on in years has injury problems and attitude issues . Mathis could be expensive but the Colts also have to worry about Edge and Reggie Wayne as possible FA, in fact their entire roster will be ripped to sheads given the year they are having right now .

I would love to see us develop a player at this possition maybe get a tweener LB/DE in the draft in the Freeny/Suggs mold or give a long hard look at Chris Clemonds ...

I dont see anybody leaving the Colts after a season like this and the season aint even over yet, especially Robert Mathis.

I dont see anybody leaving the Colts after a season like this and the season aint even over yet, especially Robert Mathis.

Well, when you can't pay all of your studs...they leave. They have alot of FA, some are among the best players in the league. Their roster will look alot different next year.

Archived