Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Footage Brian Billick and the young lady

Alldaz

if you have seen the Ravens postgame interview.. smh.. the way kept trying to ridicule Billick was absurd. i was wondering to myself if anything like that would ever happen with a Joe Gibbs post game interview, and I could not see that going down. If you haven't seen it , you must watch Comcast this evening , they are showing it like its part of the top 10 plays.. but it is comical

They should redicule Billick. His team barely beat the worst team in the league! Also, this "offesive guru" hasn;t done squat offesively since he's been there. Defense won them that fluke SB, not offense. As arrogant as he is, he deserves all the heat that he gets!

Normally i would agree, the guy is an ***. But, he's point was - look, we've had a tough season, we just pulled out a hard victory (okay, so it was against the worst team in the league) so let us enjoy it tonight.

She kept wanting to bring up the rest of the underachieving season, and he didn't want to hear it. Plus, she got their record wrong.

What did she say last weds. that got his panties in bunch?

in my opinion she was trying to press her opinion too much rather than just do a post game interview about the game & team... i totally did not like her attitude towards Coach Billick, even though they are part of a losing season. As some1 who does interviews you just dont do that, especially live.. Never in a million years would u hear Larry Michael go like that... I'd suspend her ass 4 real

The sad thing is that overall she has gotten better by leaps and bounds......and she's still terrible.

Does anyone remember watching that Sportsnite show wo or three years ago.........you'd be rooting for her to get through a sentence without stumbling.

It's great they have her on the Ravens beat all year.

The sad thing is that overall she has gotten better by leaps and bounds......and she's still terrible.

It's great they have her on the Ravens beat all year.

Yeah but get this --- we who listen to WTEM have to listen to that loser Bram Weinstein drone on in that pompous goofball high pitched tone of his and all his sacrastic negativity whenever we lose, and then listen to his transformation of faked enthusiasm whenever we win.

He is a jerk and the Redskins don't deserve a radio beat reporter like him.

Yeah but get this --- we who listen to WTEM have to listen to that loser Bram Weinstein drone on in that pompous goofball high pitched tone of his and all his sacrastic negativity whenever we lose, and then listen to his transformation of faked enthusiasm whenever we win.

Maybe it's just me, but I really like Bram

I thought Sage had a good working relationship with the Ravens, she was just asking tough questions.

Same with Kelly discussing stuff with coach Williams and Blache (they weren't too happy with her a couple of times this year).

Comcast tends to try and irritate coaching staffs.

Just look a B-Mitch and Czaban, we win and they are such downers. We lose and they attack the staff about Lavar or whatever is the hot topic of complaint for the week. They sound no better than some of the pissy posters who post here after a loss.

Mitch Czaban speaks the real all the time.. i appreciate his commentary and analysis... B. Mitch has the edge because he is a Redskin so he has as much right to comment as anyone else except he is credible. I watch postgame everytime I'm able 2 being that I reside in Bmore, but during the games we lost man , Mitch and Czab spoke the truth with no biased opinions.. i jus feel Sage needed 2 pipe down 4 real because it so much I feel she cant even fathom about professional football..

I've watched Sage for awhile, and she seems well liked by most Ravens players I've seen her interview, but Billick is always on her case. Their season wasn't near as bad last year and he still lectured her a couple of times about her inane questions (in his opinion) when I happened to catch his sportsnite segments.

Bram's a nice dude but he does speak like he's carrying a roll of nickels in his mouth. Quite the lisper, god bless him. :)

BTW- Sage Steele is HOT.

They should redicule Billick. His team barely beat the worst team in the league! Also, this "offesive guru" hasn;t done squat offesively since he's been there. Defense won them that fluke SB, not offense. As arrogant as he is, he deserves all the heat that he gets!

You have valid points but a fluke Superbowl--- the Giants went to the dance because they where the best that the NFC could come up with. If you dont like it where was your team ,sitting at home?

A fluke superbowl implies that the Winner did not beat the best team from the other conference that year but we did.

The Giants made it to the dance-- what where the other two teams from the NFC East doing- playing tiddlywinks

in my opinion she was trying to press her opinion too much rather than just do a post game interview about the game & team... i totally did not like her attitude towards Coach Billick, even though they are part of a losing season. As some1 who does interviews you just dont do that, especially live.. Never in a million years would u hear Larry Michael go like that... I'd suspend her ass 4 real

Billick probably should not have brought up Sage Steele's comments from earlier in the week. She is free to make whatever comments she sees fit to make, and probably shouldn't be confronted about them during an interview. Of course, Sage isn't free of fault; she did more arguing than interviewing.

Sage Steele has a nice face, but her body looks like the microphone that is hanging off of my Computer.

Bram is the biggest cry baby in Sports and if he keeps it up, will find his self rewinding video tapes for a living.

Couldnt agree more

Archived