Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Interesting Brunell stats

gtdetri

Just a random comparison of QB's.

Mark Brunell is third in the league with the least amount of int's.

Only Jake Plummer and Ben Roethlisberger have less with 4 each so I'll include those two in this comparison.

Mark B. 15th in passing..2356 yds..5 int's..8 fumbles..86.8 rating

Jake P. 18th in passing..2236 yds..4 int's..3 fumbles..74.7 rating

Ben R. 28th in passing..1316 yds.. 4 int's..3 fumbles..103.5 rating

Tom Brady 1st in passing..3030 yds..10 int's.. 4 fumbles..90.5 rating

Peyton M. 4th in passing.. 2779 yds..8 int's..3 fumbles..104.5 rating

With that said, Mark Brunell is doing a fairly good job. I'm not saying he's great by any means. He definetly needs to take care of that fumble column. I'm just saying is that the guy deserves some credit.

I found it very interesting that all of the QB's sitting high up on the chart they all have an awful lot of int's. Ex.. Brett Farve is sitting around # 6 in passing with 19 int's..

Mark Brunell has also been sacked more times than these other quarterbacks. That partially explains the fumbles.

Mark has been sacked 25 times. Plummer 16. Ben R. 16. Brady 21. P. Manning 9 times.

That right there tells you that we need another threat opposite Santana. Someone needs to get open and the O-line needs to do better job of protection.

I agree the Offensive line has not had a great season, yet most of his fumbles came from his carelessness with the ball and not from bone jarring hits.

According to many people on this forum and on news broadcast there were many receivers open besides Moss in the last two games and he did not throw to them. Also the Rams were the worse pass offense in the league and we look horrid. take a way the one pass to moss and we did nothing in the passing game.

Defense still looks weak. No pressure on the Quaterback. Did you see Dallas and NY get after each other yesterday. We will have major issues if we cannot put pressure like they did with rushing just four!

I agree the Offensive line has not had a great season, yet most of his fumbles came from his carelessness with the ball and not from bone jarring hits.

According to many people on this forum and on news broadcast there were many receivers open besides Moss in the last two games and he did not throw to them. Also the Rams were the worse pass offense in the league and we look horrid. take a way the one pass to moss and we did nothing in the passing game.

Defense still looks weak. No pressure on the Quaterback. Did you see Dallas and NY get after each other yesterday. We will have major issues if we cannot put pressure like they did with rushing just four!

Yes. I agree 100% that the fumbles are due to his own carelessness. What other receivers ? Jacobs had I believe had one catch for -1 yards. The other receivers that were open , were they open before or after the O-line collapsed.

Yes the D .. they scare me. No consistency. We are going to have our hands full

against the cowpukes and that other team from NY.

Archived