Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone think that Antonio Brown is going to take one to the house this season?

flexxskins

I tell you what...the play of the game was something probably most of you didn't notice, but was amazing. During Antonio's return, towards the end of the run Jimmy Farris is running up to block the kicker. However he realizes at the last second if he blocks him, it will be in the back, so he pulls up and just runs past him. On last year's team, Farris (or whomever) would have made that block, 10 yard penalty, no TD.

Just another small piece of evidence that Gibbs is turning this thing around! :):cheers:

I saw that from Section 19.

Definitely a great play.

I tell you what...the play of the game was something probably most of you didn't notice, but was amazing. During Antonio's return, towards the end of the run Jimmy Farris is running up to block the kicker. However he realizes at the last second if he blocks him, it will be in the back, so he pulls up and just runs past him. On last year's team, Farris (or whomever) would have made that block, 10 yard penalty, no TD.

Just another small piece of evidence that Gibbs is turning this thing around! :):cheers:

Its evidence that Gibbs is turning the team around because someone didnt commit a penality on a kickoff, none less on the kicker?

I do believe Gibbs is turning this team around, but now we are really reaching for things to prove that he is.

Archived